• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Remere's MapEditor

The editor is nice, but before adding more stuff on the editor, maybe you should work on the autoborders fonctions.

There's many bugs with the mountains and the caves, and also, the auto-border water isn't perfect. ( It's way too large, we can't do narrow rivers )

And when we move items, with the autoborder ON, it fucks all the borders if the the moved item is near a border. And we shouldn't be able to move a ground tile... XD

Grounds tiles shouldn't erase the mountains borders~

etc...
etc...

Other than that, it's nice!

Last edited:
A question, why does RME sometimes cause memory errors, causing my PC to shut off, and display a blue screen of death.

This hasn't happened to me in years :(

My RME doesnt work it just doesnt load it says it cant find my tibia files, i select em and then it juust stays all white..

A question, why does RME sometimes cause memory errors, causing my PC to shut off, and display a blue screen of death.

This hasn't happened to me in years :(

You should ask Remere at o*t*f*a*n*s... hes an official developer so he could help you.

Back