• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Remere's MapEditor

Haha, when I first read "Because you used the leaked version before, you won't be able to use the new version"

I was like... WHAT?! NOO Q_Q

But then "Just kidding" XDD

Awesome editor btw. <3

Awesome editor! ;D But just one question, where do you remove the different zones? NO-PvP etc.?

Awesome! :D

But 1 important question: No-PVP, no logout, Pvp-zones working? Becouse i see it only in this map editor, simone doesnt have it. It is actually supported by OpenTibia and TFS? Or will be made later?

Awesome! :D

But 1 important question: No-PVP, no logout, Pvp-zones working? Becouse i see it only in this map editor, simone doesnt have it. It is actually supported by OpenTibia and TFS? Or will be made later?

TFS will support it.

Heh, awesome error. I thought: "Ok, just erase some data from registry and it will be fun" Just kiddin O_O.

Good work Remere, and sources included - we appreciate this. I will love remere when he recompile editor also to 7.6 dat and spr, or someone else will do it :)

its pwns but update to 8.10 will be nice to

Taght, what's your problem, can't you read? There is NO items.otb for 8.1 yet, so just calm down and WAIT! It isn't possible to make a mapeditor for 8.1 yet because Tibia changed the whole structure of the .otb.

Back