• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remove message "Using one of..."

Rayeko

Programmer
Reaction score
Well, the title explains the most part of my problem.

How can I remove the message "Using one of X potions.." or runes, or whatever item ?

Thanks.

You should post the code - like potions.lua so that someone can tell you.
;0 man that's not there
@OP just use your c++ compiler and search 'Using one of' strings in the sources and delete those functions, unless this is fully client sided

Yep. I found it. Its in the sources, thanks guys ;D

Amm.. One other thing. Do something knows a function or something to make this function NOT work from X to Y item id? xD

@Cybershot

Do you know how can I make in LUA to see if X item that was used by a player is in player's inventory?

So, if the player uses (for example) the boots of haste, a script will execute and will check if the item is in player's inventory and not used in the ground.

Thanks xD

And how can I get advantage of that on a script?

I mean, the boots of haste was an example, actually, the item Im goin' to add this to, its going to be inside the backpack for the function to work.

So, how can I see if the item that used the player is in his backpack?

Back