• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Renart

Putt333

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHA you f******g suck man hahahahhaha

biggest noob on the server atm?:peace::peace::peace::peace:

just because u killed me with 10 people 250+? expect u noob who died like a shit ? when we were 3? Bieniey,Castor Flynn and me u fucktard; D really ReALLY good idea to make fucking thread and take space on forum with shit like that, go jerk off now because u killed me hAUHUAHUAUHA ..I..

Hahaha 10 ppl 250+? you gotta be joking, cant you just accept that you got owned? hahahaha gogo bot fenrock and cry in a corner meanwhile

i piss on it when i die, like u said i can go bot and get it back so next time if u kill me make another thread maybe ill be famous even of dieiing by so PROPVPPPLXX like u, and btw i am not jerking off on lcd when i kill some in that shitty game like u HUhuahahuuahha i just laugh at u mr.dick

Man, how do you succeed to die with an level 325 EK in YALAHAR while u are stairhoppin? Thats the thing i dont get.

i wasn't staichopping, imagine that 5 elder druids spam paralyze at u and u got trapped while trying to run :) 325 ek is shit anyway without other healing

i piss on it when i die, like u said i can go bot and get it back so next time if u kill me make another thread maybe ill be famous even of dieiing by so PROPVPPPLXX like u, and btw i am not jerking off on lcd when i kill some in that shitty game like u HUhuahahuuahha i just laugh at u mr.dick

Okeeey maybe i will make a thred next time ur goin to bot and we kill you i might even make it into a poll just to se who got the best pvp Renart or a sheep? both are just running around not making sense

Last edited:
Man dont blame it on the vocation now, blame it on the player thats playing it :)

thred plx i make thred!!!!! i didEnt mean to be mean, arEnt you my bitch? plx isEnt you?? you got worse spelling skills than i do xD
and btw renart u suck, hwo the fuck do u get traped where you did today? pushed u like 5 times into a corner. Are you that bad plx mwall the spots around u / fire bomb??????????????????????????
second time you were so stressed u missclicked out from the stack several times dont u think its kinda bad for a 320 ek? as i said to u ingame, uninstall........
and ishhy u go install english to brain ok ty

i am not blaming vocation i said i cant do nothing when around 10 people shotting sds on me even if i am 400 EK, i couldnt do anything better there ;)

thred plx i make thred!!!!! i didEnt mean to be mean, arEnt you my bitch? plx isEnt you?? you got worse spelling skills than i do xD
and btw renart u suck, hwo the fuck do u get traped where you did today? pushed u like 5 times into a corner. Are you that bad plx mwall the spots around u / fire bomb??????????????????????????
second time you were so stressed u missclicked out from the stack several times dont u think its kinda bad for a 320 ek? as i said to u ingame, uninstall........
and ishhy u go install english to brain ok ty

<33333333333333333333333333333333 ok just for you<333333333333333333333333333333333

renart kurwa mac spierdalaj twoja stara ok we were;
Rovryttar Clas/Klas, Ishhy, Faxie, Master Katrila, Zknight<- Mages
Fuzzie <- rp
gz brain

i said to bieniey on vent that ill let u push me to corner so we could make combo and i thought i can survive ur combo but the thing is i said to take follow on me and they did bad w/e, second time when i was starichopping i left sqm because of fucked dash and low fps when tried to run i wasnt lucky and died who cares u make so fucking noise around that case dammnit

I don't get the fact why you're exping anyways. You already got enough HP not to get combo'd down in 1 shot, and u can block everything you want on this ot. So instead maybe up a mage? So you can actually be something here?

i dont fucking care of being anyone on this ot i just bot because i dont nothing else to do when my pc is on even when i am out for 5 days i can let it work Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ishhy cogratz killing my ed, hope u make new thread about that ;)

i was going to but then again with your sheep pvp i would have to make threads evry 15 min

who cares? when u get paraed on this ot u have to hit the stop button to move virgin

Back