• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Rep mod help

MadMOOK

Hoo
Reaction score
Only gods and gms get the +REP animation when they kill monsters..
I want players to get the animation too

I use [8.60] - The Forgotten Server v0.3.7 (Crying Damson)

heres the mod script
http://pastebin.com/SVXZDzj0

Last edited:
iz an old rep system of me but...
#5. Post the server you are using, knowing the server beforehand will help people support you faster in case the server you are using doesn't have a feature.

Im not gonna lie... Im not entirely sure what its all for and what I can really do with it yet..I found it in a distro and thought it was cool... maybe find a way to make quests if you have enough rep..

I use [8.60] - The Forgotten Server v0.3.7 (Crying Damson)

@Summ .. Killing monsters, when u kill a demon its supposed to give rep, characters still gain rep but I need the animation to work

Last edited:
@HalfAway what do you do with the rep? is it some kind of titel and i tryed it out it was very buggy, you cudent click on players to see name, voc level anything and you cud spam /hail chartername and get +5 so thats why im wondering

I do use this rep system and it works amazingly (despite the rep+ visual on monster kills) but there is one thing I was wondering and maybe one of you good scripters could help out with.
Full Script
I use TFS 0.3.6 Crying Damson
Help:
Shift + Left Click (Check yourself) it only says:
21:16 You see yourself. You are a Barbarian.

If you look at any other player besides yourself you will see:
21:16 You see Arcangel (Level 209). He is a Barbarian.
He is Hailed (=========|===).

Not 100% sure I am right but I for obvious reasons think this is the part you'd edit
Script:
Code:
</event>

<event type="look" name="repLook" event="script"><![CDATA[
        domodlib('repSystem')
    function onLook(cid, thing, position, lookDistance)
                if isPlayer(thing.uid) then
                        doPlayerSetSpecialDescription(thing.uid,'.\n' .. (thing.uid == cid and 'You are' or rep.getArticle(thing.uid, true) .. ' is') .. ' ' .. rep.getRank(rep.getPoints(thing.uid)))
                end     
        return true
        end]]>
</event>

What I hope to get:
21:16 You see yourself. You are a Barbarian.
You are Hailed (=========|===).

I would want the bar to show up when you checked yourself.
Thanks in advance!

~Sin

Last edited:
Back