• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Report 8.54 Winter update bugs here

Status
Not open for further replies.
omfg! FELOTH! i kill u! Exana mort healing me +200 wtf? xD

So
In Ankrahmun if you get a white skull you can go into pz of the pyramid
but you can not go down!

and
You will change the empty potions again into disappeard?

Yours Milchreis
^^

I'm doing this "deeper goroma quest" or w/e its called now, Chondur asked me for dead chicken, rat, black sheep and now when i get the "items" hes just ignoring me, what should i say?
Edit: I do got helmet of the deep on me now and i cant go down

Transcripts are equal to the ones on Tibia Wiki, you should look there if you don't know what to say next.

I will look into that helmet of the deep issue as soon as IceChaw is back up.

Last edited by a moderator:
So
If you get a white skull you can go in pz at aknrahmun´s pyramids
but you can not go down

and
you change the empty potions again into disappeard?

and
In Zao you can not travel to the ISLE OF STRIFE

i am not sure
but there is no link to twit~ az the HP
if i am right would be nice if you could create one :)

I debugged north of port hope and couldnt log in so i died to a slime... also npc pino in edron (the magic carpet dude) isnt workig when u ask him to take u to svargrond.

THanks

Exana mort and mana poting should be able to use at the same time. But it isnt.

fix the first summoner addon (belt)
i traying do it like on real tibia but he dont give me addon (i got winning lottery ticket)

Near the bridge of north-east thais
there is a ring of the sky
but you can not look at it and can not push it

thanks
your milchreis

Hello, I'm here to say that the free ports will not open, doors that do not need a key in Tibia RL are locked in the OT, please fix it.

Igyz yours.

My exori frigos his 140~ pvm on a 150 wth 100 ml.
Mas Sans hit PVP 163. possibe bug?
not sure.

Last edited:
when you reach the demonforge mission of the inquisition quest (shadow nexus) you dont get a vial of holy water and we realy need it, how can i get one if i already accepted the mission :S?

The boat npc in goroma says he can take u to numerous places but he cant, could you please change the dialogs so people who go there wont start complaining ? xD

Works for the most i asked but for me i cant search on characters on homepage or bid on house. Seems to be more who got same problem.

if u take pz in ankh u can go up on the pyramid but now down (pz bugg)

The guy Esrik in Farmine u shud sell items like zao helmet etc u loot from ghastly dragons (Sell to: Esrik (Farmine) 45,000 gp ) but aint working

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back