• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Report 8.54 Winter update bugs here

Status
Not open for further replies.
sell it in thais than it will work :D

edit: Glacier Ro>p<e? if you say trade to Rashid, its just a bit annoyin.

Last edited:
Hello. I need to report that i have the bug on my house all the time in 1 sqm.. and i lost my items:(
If you can message me on the game and i will tell more about this problem.

Adelaida.

NPC Bug!

Alexander, the magician of Edron. He does not reply by a 'trade' message.
Take a look at this and fix it.

Alexander is the only NPC that sells magic walls, so this may be very effective to the players.
Thanks for your dedication!

Golden armor doen't show its only for palys and knights, change the description properties please :p

Roger

Last edited:
Enchanted Rainbow Shield is counting down even when I do not wear it.

Uzgod and the other retard in kazz shops doesn't respond to "trade" or anything, i can't get my obsidian knife because he's deaf.

same with venore mana shop keeper, there is also problem with carpet in edron, when u want to travel to svargrond he sends u to edron and takes cash, there is 1 door in edron also bugged which should be able to open but they aren't.

same with venore mana shop keeper, there is also problem with carpet in edron, when u want to travel to svargrond he sends u to edron and takes cash, there is 1 door in edron also bugged which should be able to open but they aren't.

Venore and Edron Mana shops didn't work today :)

I don't really know if this is a bug, but the NPC Cael that you are supposed to hand in those Tomes of knowledge to, won't respond to anything, not even if i call him a douchebag :confused:

i maked djin and now i cant sell item on there
;x
got lag everydays on night
and i lost all item of my house

The loot rate is to low dudes, my friend was hunting at Okolnir 1,5h and he looted few rh's and 1 dsm. Is it right ? Is it gonna bring more ppl to this server ?

Answer: NO! -,-

The loot rate is to low dudes, my friend was hunting at Okolnir 1,5h and he looted few rh's and 1 dsm. Is it right ? Is it gonna bring more ppl to this server ?

Answer: NO! -,-

Signed with Glupi. Now items are cheaper in Rashid/Djinn, in that case loot from noob monsters like Frost Dragons, Dragon Lords, Bog Raiders, Grim Reapers should be a little bit higher.

Howdy, I have some complaints

1. Lost souls doesn't run away at red hp, the best thing with lost souls in real tibia is that they run away at red hp and they do not heal. So once u get them red hp, u skip them for good.

2. U can travel out from forbidden lands with pz

3. Sd damage is unstable, i can hit 280 and 420 with the same char, depending on luck/unluck. First of all, 420 on a lvl 210 is too much. So I suggest you to lower the sd damage, and make it more stable. So you always hit 300+-20

4. You have fixed all maps and places and most is like real tibia, except demona. Fix that one too, so it gets a bit harder to go hunt there.

Agree! Especially with SDs - I fought today vs ~90ed. I have was hitting him for 200(+-50) and he was hitting me for about same by sd. (I have best axe ingame and was on utito tempo - he has probably something like 90mlvl) so what's wrong with those SDs?
It do not work as it should

You guys should reconsider the fact that no one on real tibia got as high m lvls as we have on softcores. So the knight damage is exactly the same as real tibia, but not the mages. Therefor, there is a disadvantage :)

i'm still losing some items, please do something, cause i dont want to lose an important thing, thanks.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back