• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

REPORT ALL 0.2 BUGS HERE (latest 0.2 svn)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"But i have 64 bits. It isnt important, or its caused by somethink else."

64-bit system of processor? ;)

Im using I32 and I have problem with this monsters now too (rev676).
If I open the door there where monsters traped in close place CPU use going to normal, but if door closed going to 100% (50% on dual core).

@DOWN:
You don't understand this CPU bug :p
Bug is on monsters, no players...

Last edited:
My server is hosted on a stripped down version of win xp pro 32bit, when i put my char next to a closed room that has no doors or anything nothing happens.
But when i do it with a room that has a door that can be opened my cpu starts switching from 0 to 10% each second(the server was empty at the time of this test).

Could anyone check if this happens in the OpenTibia branch avesta too? I don't want to waste hours searching for differences if there isn't any.

Would be good if you could say how? :)

Code:
databasesqlite.cpp: In member function `DBResult* DatabaseSQLite::storeQuery(const std::string&)':
databasesqlite.cpp:157: error: cannot convert `SQLiteResult*' to `DBResult*' in initialization

make.exe: *** [databasesqlite.o] Error 1

Execution terminated

Ok just tested it on the avesta branch, when stending on a spot with no monsters or anything my cpu is 0%.
When standing next to a room with monsters that has no door or anything my cpu switches between 0 and 11%.
And when standing next to a room with monsters that has a door my cpu switches between 0 and 22%.

So it seems this bug is also in the avesta branch, but maybe someone els could also test it just to be sure.

Would be good if you could say how? :)

Code:
databasesqlite.cpp: In member function `DBResult* DatabaseSQLite::storeQuery(const std::string&)':
databasesqlite.cpp:157: error: cannot convert `SQLiteResult*' to `DBResult*' in initialization

make.exe: *** [databasesqlite.o] Error 1

Execution terminated

If you use more than one SQL Driver you have to define MULTI_SQL_DRIVERS (this is only for OpenTibia sources, I've made so it's not necessary in TFS, it's auto defined if required)

I cant :S

I used TFS Project file, and deleted Gui_resources, and there was some another missed files which was overwritten by Dev c++
Code:
ban.o(.text+0xed3):ban.cpp: undefined reference to `IOPlayer::getGuidByName(unsigned int&, std::string&)'
commands.o(.text+0x4dfb):commands.cpp: undefined reference to `IOPlayer::getGuidByName(unsigned int&, std::string&)'
commands.o(.text+0x52d7):commands.cpp: undefined reference to `IOPlayer::getGuidByName(unsigned int&, std::string&)'
commands.o(.text+0x6fa8):commands.cpp: undefined reference to `IOPlayer::getGuidByName(unsigned int&, std::string&)'
commands.o(.text+0x8333):commands.cpp: undefined reference to `IOPlayer::getNameByGuid(unsigned int, std::string&)'
game.o(.text+0x10262):game.cpp: undefined reference to `IOPlayer::getGuidByNameEx(unsigned int&, bool&, std::string&)'
house.o(.text+0x12b6):house.cpp: undefined reference to `IOPlayer::getNameByGuid(unsigned int, std::string&)'
house.o(.text+0x1c6d):house.cpp: undefined reference to `IOPlayer::getNameByGuid(unsigned int, std::string&)'
house.o(.text+0x1d5b):house.cpp: undefined reference to `IOPlayer::loadPlayer(Player*, std::string const&, bool)'
house.o(.text+0x211a):house.cpp: undefined reference to `IOPlayer::savePlayer(Player*)'
house.o(.text+0x3d0e):house.cpp: undefined reference to `IOPlayer::getGuidByName(unsigned int&, std::string&)'
house.o(.text+0x3e5c):house.cpp: undefined reference to `IOPlayer::getGuildIdByName(unsigned int&, std::string const&)'
house.o(.text+0x643a):house.cpp: undefined reference to `IOPlayer::getNameByGuid(unsigned int, std::string&)'
house.o(.text+0x651e):house.cpp: undefined reference to `IOPlayer::loadPlayer(Player*, std::string const&, bool)'
house.o(.text+0x6b3e):house.cpp: undefined reference to `IOPlayer::savePlayer(Player*)'
luascript.o(.text+0x1e19d):luascript.cpp: undefined reference to `IOPlayer::getGuildIdByName(unsigned int&, std::string const&)'
luascript.o(.text+0x1ec13):luascript.cpp: undefined reference to `IOPlayer::getGuidByName(unsigned int&, std::string&)'
mailbox.o(.text+0xa8f):mailbox.cpp: undefined reference to `IOPlayer::getGuidByName(unsigned int&, std::string&)'
mailbox.o(.text+0xc33):mailbox.cpp: undefined reference to `IOPlayer::playerExists(std::string)'
mailbox.o(.text+0xd5b):mailbox.cpp: undefined reference to `IOPlayer::loadPlayer(Player*, std::string const&, bool)'
mailbox.o(.text+0xeb3):mailbox.cpp: undefined reference to `IOPlayer::savePlayer(Player*)'
map.o(.text$_ZN9IOMapOTBMC1Ev[IOMapOTBM::IOMapOTBM()]+0x16):map.cpp: undefined reference to `vtable for IOMapOTBM'
map.o(.text$_ZN8IOMapXMLC1Ev[IOMapXML::IOMapXML()]+0x16):map.cpp: undefined reference to `vtable for IOMapXML'
player.o(.text+0x6347):player.cpp: undefined reference to `IOPlayer::savePlayer(Player*)'
protocolgame.o(.text+0x7d8):protocolgame.cpp: undefined reference to `IOPlayer::loadPlayer(Player*, std::string const&, bool)'
protocolgame.o(.text+0xcd0):protocolgame.cpp: undefined reference to `IOPlayer::loadPlayer(Player*, std::string const&, bool)'
protocolgame.o(.text+0x14c5):protocolgame.cpp: undefined reference to `IOAccount::getPassword(unsigned int, std::string const&, std::string&)'
protocolgame.o(.text+0x6fed):protocolgame.cpp: undefined reference to `IOPlayer::getNameByGuid(unsigned int, std::string&)'
protocollogin.o(.text+0x611):protocollogin.cpp: undefined reference to `IOAccount::loadAccount(unsigned int)'

beds.o(.text+0x72f):beds.cpp: undefined reference to `IOPlayer::getNameByGuid(unsigned int, std::string&)'
beds.o(.text+0xe58):beds.cpp: undefined reference to `IOPlayer::getNameByGuid(unsigned int, std::string&)'
beds.o(.text+0xef8):beds.cpp: undefined reference to `IOPlayer::loadPlayer(Player*, std::string const&, bool)'
beds.o(.text+0xf29):beds.cpp: undefined reference to `IOPlayer::savePlayer(Player*)'

In Avesta (rev3045) is too this CPU bug.
Look at this:

bugwp2.jpg

As I thought, then we'll just wait for this to be fixed in Avesta.

Maybe its not an bug. But if in the window is not monsters and summons or npc, god got lags. I fixed it by /summon monk and /m rat but it will be fixed in next versions or I must live with this? :p

Maybe its not an bug. But if in the window is not monsters and summons or npc, god got lags. I fixed it by /summon monk and /m rat but it will be fixed in next versions or I must live with this? :p

Summoning some NPC's should fix that (you'll have to live with it until you have NPC's spawned on your map at mapload).

@up

I put npc on the map in mapeditor and lags are smaller but its still little lags. I do again /m rat and /summon monk and no lags :s. So what I should to do?

Edit:

I'm not sure but I think GOD got lags when nothing moving.

Last edited:
The lasted Rev 679 have a bug in the deathlist system, they dont save and show the deaths properly

See this photo

First I was in the sand, cpu usage was normal, then I gave /a 5 and went to the mountains, you can see a cpu usage was 100% for locking all my pc ...

Check talaturen see this, see if this can be related to the lags

:thumbup:

@Jonern

No bugs, only the talaturen withdrew function and not the creatures out of scripts, she tags in this working normally.

I personally think there is no real bug, even tho having monsters locked up raises the cpu usage a bit i don't think thats the main problem.
My server is hosted on a Pentium 4 1.80GHz with 704MB of ram running a stripped down version of xp pro sp2 and with 10 people online tfs.exe was only using around 5%.
Maybe you guys should try to host on a dedicated pc and not on the one you also use for other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back