• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

REPORT ALL 0.2 BUGS HERE (latest 0.2 svn)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also report bug with blessings. I tested it and it didn't work.

Cntrl + Z (rule violations reporting) after sending the message the server crashes.

~Kiwi Dan~

I testing what make laggs I found cpu bug!
I use rev672

bugax3.jpg

If player see (NOT GAMEMASTER!) monsters these which dont have way to escape and are in closed place - CPU going to use 100%.

Please fix it :)

I testing what make laggs I found cpu bug!
I use rev672

bugax3.jpg

If player see (NOT GAMEMASTER!) monsters these which dont have way to escape and are in closed place - CPU going to use 100%.

Please fix it :)

Are You joking?! I'll test it! :) If YES - you have 999999 reps from me.

I'll wait for slawkens to confirm this, then I'll start checking monster/creature/pathfinding code differences, avesta - tags/0.2.

Yyy, are you sure it was last rev? I remember that it causes lags before this whole rewrite code for monster patching.

yyyyyrr9.jpg

Haha Deamon this is it!

I have made map same like you, becouse i wanted be 100% sure that it isnt this. BUT!

aaaaaaaaaaaox7.jpg

But why there is 100% uptime whole time after start? I teleported player back, and its goes down to 0%.

Last edited:
The thing is that x64 OS emulates a x86 environment to run it.

I think it isnt important x32 or x64. Jonern you should place with GM, 4 monsters like i made on picture. Then teleport there standard player.

i think who this is only on 32 bits processors my friend have one server using latest rev hosted on 64 bits server and not get high cpu usage

But i have 64 bits. It isnt important, or its caused by somethink else.

Your friend meybe dont have to much players online. Than he dont see it.

#Edit

Tala, rev 674 - fixed?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back