• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Report your loss here

Bank got cleared.
999999 gold pieces.

I had 2kk for my house in it but I just needed 1kk and 1gold piece.

Give me a PM when you'll be online.

Also lost a new gotten Spellbook of Warding, a Robe of the Underworld, a Twin Axe, Bloody Edge, Frozen Starlight, 50CC and a Titan Axe

On Exynia

I decorated it today but the house wasn't saved. It's on the standard from yesterday.

i lost 1 soft boots, that was the more important thing that i can remmember and i lost the items from the arena svargrond, but those r not important=)i just dont want to continue losing things

ive been waiting for 5 days now, when are you gonna deal with my losses?;<

yeah im asking the same.... Tired of this, i lost my first items last week and now today :S havent gotten anything back at all, eventho they promised.

yeah im asking the same.... Tired of this, i lost my first items last week and now today :S havent gotten anything back at all, eventho they promised.

I dont have any reports on Oliver fyrkant. So maybe report your lost items first? Click on the link, fill in the form and woella.

Did it again now since u seem to have LOST my first report, hope this one got to you then.

thanks in advance,
Oliver.

Now ive USED the link freaking 5 times, time for something to happen? PS ! Im not mad at you GMs, its just frustrating......

Now ive USED the link freaking 5 times, time for something to happen? PS ! Im not mad at you GMs, its just frustrating......

What browser are you using, i've tested Internet explorer 8, Firefox and Chrome. Should work perfectly in all of them.

Back