• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reputation System.

Ilyin

Reaction score
As the title says: How does the reputation system works? And when do you get 1 extra reputation bar? I'm curious so please reply If you know ;)

Depends on your ammount of posts. I give people 26 points, while you, I would guess something like 2 points.

Depends on your ammount of posts. I give people 26 points, while you, I would guess something like 2 points.

Thank you, well then I think you do atleast deserve my 2 reputation points :)

No you don't, and if you gave reputation points to Empty he won't get them, his postcount is too high and he would need more people that rep him in my postcount~~ and higher.

Not really. I would get the points, the only requirement is that he's got more than... 50ish posts, then you get your first point to deal out. Before that I just see a grey marker in UserCP, but I don't get any point.

Back