• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[REQUEST] Looking for 2 RL city maps!

Oif Oif Oif

Reaction score
Well.. I used the search Function and stuff and i just couldn't find a:

-Thais Map
-Venore Map

I'm only interested in just the city, however i will still accept it if theres more.

Would appreciate if sombody posted them up if you have it, its impossible to find. i only found broken links <sigh>

Thanks.

Is it for a pvp-e server? I think the easiest way would be to open a full map in RME and cut out whatyou want. Dont cut out too big pieces though, unless you have a really good computer.

Is it for a pvp-e server? I think the easiest way would be to open a full map in RME and cut out whatyou want. Dont cut out too big pieces though, unless you have a really good computer.

haha yeh i tried that, but alleigning them is so hard, and a hastle too. i dont have a shitty computer but its not the best either. i can't copy paste large city's like Thais. slows EVERYTHING down.=[

thanks for the tips!

Oops! This link appears to be broken.
Suggestions:
Go to otland. net
Search otland.net for f50 thais all area around 100 underground 49479
Search on Google:

:(

Back