• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request maps you need here!

I have recently scripted a new custom event for my OT and I am looking for an awesome map to go with it..

So basically I am looking for YOU to map it for me, and in return I can either give you a copy of the scripts required to run it or we can make other arrangements.

What is Battle Flags?
Have you ever played War Craft III online game Battle Ships? Well this event is similar (without the ships).

It is a PVP based event in which you are randomly selected to a team, and then work together with that team to destroy the other teams Flag (Monster) first.

However, this is no easy task. Defending the other teams flag are defense towers (Monsters that will only damage the opposing team). Also standing in your way, is of coarse the other team... They are not just going stand there and let their flag die, they will destroy you resulting in lots of bloody battles.

What is required on the map?

The map should be about the size of Outlaw Camp.

You can make the map look how ever you want, with some restrictions. There must be two bases (Castles). There should be several pathways to get back and forth from these bases, including pitfalls, bridges etc.

The map should be set up well for PVP battles.

The Floor where the flag is located should be on its own level of the castle.

Attached is a quick little Paint picture giving an idea of how the Flag floor should look.

In the middle is a flag, the little squiggles are stairs. It is not required to have stairs in these locations, however as you can see it is required to able to access the flag from above and below. With the blue arrows being UP stairs and the orange arrows being DOWN stairs.

The RED squares are defense towers (Monsters). They are not required to be in this exact location, the picture is just showing that there should be 4 locations dedicated to having a defense tower *1 square for each monster*.

Last but not least.. The map must look nice. If you just put 5-10 minutes into the map, and expect the scripts required to run it... you are gonna be SOL.

If you have any questions, or have completed the map.. Please post here or contact me via private message so we can work something out. If you completed the map, please include a few screenshots with your post / private message.

Attachments

Venore w/ temple @ 1000, 1000, 7

I wanna change venore from swamp to something a bit diff =))) but full tibia map lagz badly on my lil netbook =)

Welcome!
At the very outset I would like you to apologize for my English, which probably is not the best?. I would request to you, was in need of locations on the Real map : Edron + around, + Port Hope + around, Darashia + Anhrahumn + around,
Shattered Isles, Vengoth, Real Maps Tracked, and all under 8.54. Needs this as soon as possible.
Yours, Aqual

Im looking for a 8.54 - 8.55 full real map that i wanna host. I can even pay for the one that gets me the complete ot with that i mean "The hole map with everything in it"

I can't find the newest real map!
I want to paste it to ths v 0.2.7
Please help!

god... read the first post...
THERE IS NO REAL MAP THAT PPL WILL GIVE OUT JUST LIKE THAT! :S
you going to have to make it yourself... i wish i had it too but i dont so im trying to make my own and then maybe i'll seed it out.. ^^

I need a custom city with big houses because theres too much people and not so many houses in roxxor map. So i tought that i will add a new city to roxxor. Im not so good in mapping and i failed to do it by myself :D so im asking your help. It should be snowy city :)

Need RL map 7.4 or 7.5

I've searched this forum over and over again and i only can find maps from 8.0 and on i've tried to convert a 8.1 map to 7.4 but it completely messes up everything maybe if i had a 7.6 or 7.5 map i could do it but i honestly have been searching every nook and cranny and cant find one anyone know where i can get a 7.4 or 7.5 real life tibia map?:huh::huh:

Couldn't find 8.5 carlin with a fixed link.
Didn't find Sea Serpent underwater spawn too, well I did but the link didn't work.
I need those.

Back