• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[request] mod action announcments

Jgarder

Tprogramming Ex-Adm|n
Premium User
Reaction score
Hey.. i think if a mod is going to delete your post or anything like that.. then we need it to be Pmed to the offender.. perhaps that would help people avoid the incident

psilocibe said:
I think the Founders of OTservLand should start a server, so all of the active community can all play together. I think that'd be really sweet.
Then again I dont know if there is one already? l

And make the same crap server as otfans has? lolzz xD maby beta testing every new forgottenserver or something;o

master-m said:
psilocibe said:
I think the Founders of OTservLand should start a server, so all of the active community can all play together. I think that'd be really sweet.
Then again I dont know if there is one already? l

And make the same crap server as otfans has? lolzz xD maby beta testing every new forgottenserver or something;o

What are you talking about, I think you're in the wrong forum. ;)

Thats a very good idea, however it could take some time.. they could set a bot up like otfans has however,, they focus mainly n developing TFS which is the main priority but it would be awesome so i agree... we cant ask or everything tho ^^

Back