• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request] Open Tibia Run.bat to run server -READ-

angeal1298

Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for a small tutorial that can be posted here telling me how to make a run.bat for my server, Thank you =] I will rep+ you as well, you will not be unnapointed!

Please help me out =] Im building up my ot and will release it in time.:p

So yeah, i really need this and Ill +rep ya and anyone who can even give me just a little information on it =D
You dont even have to write up you can just give me a link to one or copy+paste :)

Here is it.
Open notepad and paste this.

Code:
echo off
title OTServer Restarter
color 80
cls
echo :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
echo ::             OTServer Restarter                ::

:controllerini
otserv.exe
echo ::         Your OTServer is restarting...        ::
goto :controllerini

Change "otserv.exe" to the name of your ot.
And then save it as restarter.bat

;)

you own =] thank you. I accidentally made 2 of these posts because i messed up the title on the other so post there and you could get double rep xD
edit: but its a restarter, so hmm will it work as a normal server run?
ps: lol i have to spread rep around before repping you ? =P Ill do that then.

I've got to go very soon, i know that picture is not very clear, but its not there =[ This sucks i did some great map work on that server i was planning on mapping a while then opening it to the public but now i cant this sucks =[.

Edit: thansk for helping though, if you can help any further please post =D that would be great ill eb back later to post too.

Back
Top Bottom