• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request-[summon in pz tile]

Michy

Reaction score
I need your help in that part of the SOURCES I can change for the Summon a player to enter a protected area (PZ )...?

Please help
Escuchar
Leer fonéticamente:huh:

OHOOHOHOH thank's your you are the best :) mmm other answer
and to be able to summon within PZ?

YOU ARE THE BEST +++++REP

Yes I think you are able to, however you can attack monsters while in pz, but just make an onAttack script that if the summon and attacks and is in pz zone it returns false.

yes, but I'm not C + + or just a lot of language I have 1 year watching ... by favorable you could do or something? please

Lua:
function onAttack(cid,target)
local v = getThingPos(cid)
	if getCreatureMaster(cid) ~= cid then
		if getTilePzInfo(v) then
			return false
		end
	end
	return true
end
creaturescript, I think you have to add script to summonable monsters too, not sure.

where you register??
onAttack function (cid, target)
local v = getThingPos (cid)
getCreatureMaster if (cid) ~ = cid Then
getTilePzInfo if (v) then
return false
end
end
return true
end

Please don't spam and I'm not good at sources, that link was a request, but it had an answer.
You register the script in a new lua file and in creatureevents.xml (creaturescripts.xml) put this.

Code:
<event type="attack" name="attackprev" event="script" value="[B]SCRIPT_NAME[/B].lua"/>

Back