• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Requesting Small Sprite Edition

Vendeliko

Banned User
Reaction score
Beside that guy with that thing but without that t
Hi,I'm looking for someone that could edit this assassin star sprite for me just adding a kind of electricity thing appearing and disappering every 2-3 seconds kind of like the one in the sprite below.
12137d1327725593-forsaken-sprites-picasion.com_a475ebf4b3448d623304d06b14fe2115.gif

Assassin star sprite
assassinstar.gif

Last edited:
That sword is forsakenfates.. Why don't you just ask him to do same effect also i could have a go, i'll get back to you, however the throwing action would be the standard star or w,e unless you give it a magical energy effect... But yh it'll be different than the sword but i'll do it aswell as alter shading of the star

That sword is forsakenfates.. Why don't you just ask him to do same effect also i could have a go, i'll get back to you, however the throwing action would be the standard star or w,e unless you give it a magical energy effect... But yh it'll be different than the sword but i'll do it aswell as alter shading of the star

I forgot about the throwing action,would you be able to make throwing action sprite too?

Hmm maybe. I will sort your sprite out when i have the time, should only take a 10 mins really.. (but it may be trial and error to make it smooth)

The action i wont attempt unless i have time but you could just edit the action in the script in weapons to use an energy effect with a throwing star but i'll see what i can do for you :)

Back