• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reset Ideas!

Ooth

Reaction score
Ideas for what the reset should include
----------------------------------------

•Real Tibia Map

•Low XP rates (average levels 100-300)

•Adjust donor items to meet lower level requirements

•PZ would be 15 minutes upon killing someone

If you have anymore cool ideas, just post them here.
Keep in mind these are just ideas.:peace:

I'd say like 5 mins pz lock, 15 mins is soo long wait :/
I always liked to kill someone before go to school, but 15 mins is long, but I agree with you that like 1 min pz lock is too short.

About donor items with the lower levels, the weapons should get weaker, but armors etc. are fine in my opinion. Donors should be able to get 2x more hp for 100 bucks over non-donors.
But when this would be done, pvp would be more realistic, although I don't think Red want those low levels.

Cyntara is the name of a server, the players are what "makes" the server.

Ooth... are you crazy? :s too much work for red, he won't do it. have to keep its short, easy and quick :D

Yea, keep cyntara the same basically but get rid of rebirth system and give the old caps back... Made wars last longer xD

Cyntara is not a real map server.
I don't plan on losing all my players, thank you.

If you can all formulate rules and regulations for a real map server to work coincide Cyntara, go ahead. But this is, nor will ever be a real map server.

Red

Oh snap disabled reputation :O umm make it like old cyntara and you will get like 2x the players back if you wanna do it

Delete mana runes, make them into potions or something

but my favorite idea would be make more spells..
its boring in wars how everybody only use SD's or mas rai, i think u should make exevo frigo hur stronger to hit 1-3k for druids and more spel changes etc

its boring in wars how everybody only use SD's or mas rai, i think u should make exevo frigo hur stronger to hit 1-3k for druids and more spel changes etc

definatly, but instead of frigo hur, jus increase tera hur

Back