• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Restricted account list! (Don't allow people to login on website with etc 1/1).

Znote

<?php echo $title; ?>
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Znote
Maybe a bit hard to explain. Keraxel is having some problems making Modern AAC fit his war server.

He got 2 types of accounts, "public" and "private".

Public accounts can be etc 1/1, 2/2 where you login and you got a set of characters to choose from. Etc "Red/blue sorcerer".

And private account, its free, anyone can do it. By entering modern aac website and create their own account.

=============================
The problem is so far that they can login with 1/1 and 2/2 on Modern AAC and mess things up, etc delete public chars and create their own chars on public acc.

=============================

If there could be some sort of acc banlist on config.php so we could restrict accounts with id "x" from logging it, it would be great.

in: system/application/controllers/account.php in function: function login($action = 0) {
find
PHP:
if($_POST) {
replace with:
PHP:
global $config;
if($_POST && !in_array($_POST['name'], $config['disabledAccountNames']) {
And in config.php add:
PHP:
$config['disabledAccountNames'] = array(1,2);

in: system/application/controllers/account.php in function: function login($action = 0) {
find
PHP:
if($_POST) {
replace with:
PHP:
global $config;
if($_POST && !in_array($_POST['name'], $config['disabledAccountNames']) {
And in config.php add:
PHP:
$config['disabledAccountNames'] = array(1,2);
Something is wrong, when I trying to log in I see blank page ;s

edit: I need only 1 account disable, so the code is:
PHP:
global $config;
if($_POST && $_POST['name'] != '1') {

Anyway I think it should be implemented into Modern AAC.

Thanks for reply.

Back