• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Retrocores serious privacy violation ! Watch out !

Well Marcus seems like a nice guy, so no need to go full-on flames. What he did, might've been wrong, and that's important. But if he didn't do anything wrong, then I don't see why we should be hostile towards him and demonize him.
He did do something wrong. The evidence is clear.

Whether he knew or didn't know what he was doing was illegal is irrelevant. Being aware of current practices regarding privacy should be key in running any type of service that collects consumer data.

If people want to report him to whatever law agency, then go ahead. But please stop pretending you are all high and mighty and are going to "sue" him just because you've watched a few episodes of suits.

The main aim of this thread was to make his players aware of what he was doing. If they still trust him and continue to play, then that's up to him.

Well Marcus seems like a nice guy
"seems like a nice guy" = breaking privacy law just because hes too lazy making CSI streams xDD

marcus is hosting servers since really really long time he NEVER really tried to get rid of botters every single action he took against them was just to make his servers look good

on top of that hes spoofing player count since his very first darkot

Ok the thread was closed now after 1 month I come back and see its opened again and all deleted posts with evidences... MMMMMMMMMM
MARCUS HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY TO OTLAND STAFF TO RE-OPEN YOUR THREAD AND TO DELETE THE POSTS? MMMMMM
1.500 TIBIACOINS EACH? MMMM FREE PREMIUM LIFETIME IN TIBIA RL FOR EACH ONE OF THE STAFF? MMMMM VERY SUSPICIOUS YOU DELETED MY COLLAGE PIC NICE

AHHHHH OKOK I SEE YOU ALL SIGNED A CONDITION TO DONT TELL ANYONE THE PAYMENT YOU RECIEVED AHHHH FUCK!! JUST WANTED TO KNOW HOW MUCH ONLY!! CAN U GIVE US A HINT? A TIP? MISTERIANDO THEME NOW!!!!! OHHHHHHHHHH

So right now just saw that blizzard made same mistake has marcus of leaving a code which tracks your webcam or phone camera for diablo immortal and is any body going to sue blizzard? please go sue them for a unused code of early idea for the game. xD and make a post

Let G👀gle handle it 🎭

In the not too distant future everyone's running around with Anonymous masks.

Oh wait... That was last year.

What happen with this matter?
Did anyone really make a report to the police or was people talking shieeet xD

So right now just saw that blizzard made same mistake has marcus of leaving a code which tracks your webcam or phone camera for diablo immortal and is any body going to sue blizzard? please go sue them for a unused code of early idea for the game. xD and make a post

do u really compare blizzard a big company with marcus?????????????????
people nowdays are really bored and brings up threads for no reason gg

I said in a post long ago but I am not sure if it is around or not. Either way what it said was that there are some server owners that have close ties to certain powerful people on this forum. In order to not get this post removed im not going to name any names or give any more information, but all of you should know that just like in every other aspect in the world there is shady shit going on here as well.
Take it in whatever way you want, im just telling you what I know from experience.

@TibiCAM

Stephen Colbert Smile GIF

do u really compare blizzard a big company with marcus?????????????????
people nowdays are really bored and brings up threads for no reason gg
1656969025502.png
I said in a post long ago but I am not sure if it is around or not. Either way what it said was that there are some server owners that have close ties to certain powerful people on this forum. In order to not get this post removed im not going to name any names or give any more information, but all of you should know that just like in every other aspect in the world there is shady shit going on here as well.
Take it in whatever way you want, im just telling you what I know from experience.
well why need to be shady to keep this thread open? I mean... wasting such powerfullness on that type of stuff? hehe

again what? i use otland since god knows when and i only enter a few times per year, if i have notifications i will answer them. So again... HURRRRRRRRRRRR whats your point?
while it shows 2011 i am pretty sure i have another account around 2007-2009, just dont remember it.

Currently dead, but there is a new "lawless" (xD) server incoming. I expect that on server launch it will spike at 500, maybe 600 online, after 2 weeks it will go down to 200 and after 1-2 months it will be dead again. There is absolutely nothing new to offer, except the convenient (for GMs) lack of moderation and some free pacc features.

Currently dead, but there is a new "lawless" (xD) server incoming. I expect that on server launch it will spike at 500, maybe 600 online, after 2 weeks it will go down to 200 and after 1-2 months it will be dead again. There is absolutely nothing new to offer, except the convenient (for GMs) lack of moderation and some free pacc features.

I think retrocores it's a good server, but 2x exp it's too low. The people how play OTservers want to have fun no waste a whole day just for take lvl 8 and go to mainland

Back