• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Retrocores serious privacy violation ! Watch out !

guys retrocores online for more than 10 years... nothing happened lets be honest, nobody got bank hacked, nobody got robbed, etc..
R-E-L-A-X-

This Thread is a rollercoaster! I would not take what happened here lightly, but I would also state that if you want to take legal actions you should prolly just.. do it? And not post 30 messages throwing insults left and right into a forum.
on a sidenote this whole incident rings a bell! Wasnt there something similar found in a client before?

It has no sense, if hes a criminal why would he be here risking his IP so easy, also discord user, etc...
1 of 2 options, HE'S MULTIMILLIONAIRE AND CARES SHIT ABOUT EVERYTHING CAUSE CAN PAY THE JUDGE TO AVOID THE PRISON or 2 hes a real true hacker and hes making a big identity fraud which I DOUBT cause must be a identity fraud everyday which is hard.
CONCLUSION: NOTHING.
I also got INFORMATION from him, he contacted my spanish friend that works with a lot of bots, he's called bubex and he know who i am talking about, bubex had no problems and all business made with him were CORRECT AND PAID in time as accorded, my friend got marcus personal info, his mail, also his number I WONT PUT IT HERE, theres a thing called privacy.
whos to say he is risking his IP? you think its hard to spoof an IP? regardless if he has a few millions, wether its SEK or EUR or USD, lawyers are fucking expensive. if someone took him to court he still would have been bled dry by his lawyer if he chose to be represented by an expensive/good one. just give us his info so we can sue him, dont worry about the rest mate we'll take care of it. @Doyouevenlift has enough $ to start a legal case against him.

Guy was complaining on Discord he got banned with this new anti-bot on Cleanera, Marcus reply:

1645100285965.png

How did he possess so much details about every case? Even knows which IDE the guys used xD

It's damn obvious he's looking at these screenshots.

ron burgundy GIF

whos to say he is risking his IP? you think its hard to spoof an IP? regardless if he has a few millions, wether its SEK or EUR or USD, lawyers are fucking expensive. if someone took him to court he still would have been bled dry by his lawyer if he chose to be represented by an expensive/good one. just give us his info so we can sue him, dont worry about the rest mate we'll take care of it. @Doyouevenlift has enough $ to start a legal case against him.
CONTACT A LAWYER FOR RELIABLE ADVICE, I AM JUST A RANDOM ANON ON TEH INTERWEBZ, BUT HERE'S WHAT I HAVE TO SAY ON THE ISSUE

TL;DR

Contact the police if you suspect you are the victim of a crime.

If you are an EU citizen, you might be the victim of a crime, because all EU states are required to criminalize illegal access to information systems due to EU-regulations, see article 3. So this could be a criminal case. Lawyers are usually free in such cases. Also, it costs nothing to initiate a criminal lawsuit. The victim is nothing but proof in the eyes of the court. And it might be possible to get conclusive evidence without any witnesses at all. Criminal cases are crimes against the state, not against the person. So it all boils down to whether Retrocore have stolen data. In case you suspect you are the victim of a crime you should contact the police.

Then there's the secondary question whether there has been a breach of privacy. For EU citizens this might be a breach of GDPR in case any private data have been wrongly handeled, but you would need proof for such an accusation and such proof has not been shown in this thread. Proof is not the same as conclusive evidence. If you have enough to raise a serious suspicion of wrongdoing, that should be enough. One way to get enough for a complaint would be to contact Retrocore staff and ask them to send all the private information they have on you personally. If they refuse, or seem to be hiding things from you, then report them.

This would be something to report to EU authorities or your local authorities which are responsible for handling privacy related stuff. This authority is Integritetsskydsmyndigheten in Sweden, I have no idea about other EU-states but they are all required to have efficient infrastructure to handle these situations, so you can use google and find how to proceed with your complaints.

Lastly, if you have a purely private complaint about breach of contract there is a high risk of it being very expensive. But that's also a completely different question than data theft, and it would be different for every single one of the players on this server. That is, unless you would gather together and do a.. class action lawsuit, or whatever it is called in your jurisdiction. In Sweden it is called grupptalan, or grupprättegång, which is also harmonized within the EU, which means that a group of EU consumers (in this case players) could band togeather and pursue a common lawsuit against a company. There are private lawfirms that might be interested in this. But it might be expensive, I don't know. Probably won't happen anyway because it's difficult to organize.

It's pretty straight forward

If u r scared hes taking screenshots then dont play it I mean its that simple.( I just dont see logic in storing hundred of thousands screenshots and look thru them just to see deskop let's be honest if that was a case he would need fulltime partners in crime to look thur all this)
Not to mention its tibian community not bitcoin farm where people selling tibia cash/runes for money just to make few pennies lol

I can bet nobody is gonna take any1 to court (please prove me wrong)

And witch hunt is good for what exactly?( because its not like every1 knows who is he by now)

Just to be clear I'm not taking any sides I literally dont care, just another drama

@down xDD
Go take him to court or carry on crying how angry u got because he has your facebook details
Ps did u report it to the police yet or waiting for some1 to hold your hand?

Last edited:
If u r scared hes taking screenshots then dont play it I mean its that simple.( I just dont see logic in storing hundred of thousands screenshots and look thru them just to see deskop let's be honest if that was a case he would need fulltime partners in crime to look thur all this)
Not to mention its tibian community not bitcoin farm where people selling tibia cash/runes for money just to make few pennies lol

I can bet nobody is gonna take any1 to court (please prove me wrong)

And witch hunt is good for what exactly?

Same logic, just a different example:
If someone's robbing people in certain areas in the city, just ignore it and don't go there, it's that simple. Witch hunt for the robbers is good for what exactly?

guys retrocores online for more than 10 years... nothing happened lets be honest, nobody got bank hacked, nobody got robbed, etc..
R-E-L-A-X-
Arguments like "it's been there for 10 years already, so don't worry" are a bit too conformist for spyware built into the client. Even if you stick to your "10 years of service" argument, this bot-free server is like 2 weeks old? It is a similar amount of time you guys needed to realize that kingdomswap was just a scam for $$$.

Got any credit cards I can use Marcus?
Pls

I buy for $2 each, better priced then Dark web
Post automatically merged:

OTLand please dont allow everyone to comment
Sorry, can't help but being a troll..

But holy, Tibicam is scarry xD

Last edited:
In spain we can report to the police for free and as anoynmous, if you can send me the FULL PDF with real proofs of this GDPR violation I could send a report through the police website.

Last edited:
The thing that comes to mind is Blizzard's warden and Riot's Arkem. Both are very intrusive pieces of anti-cheat, and both requires the companies to have extremely long and incredibly thorough legal terms of use/terms of service/privacy policies in place that the user must explicitly agree to in order for them to be allowed to install and activate them on a person's computer.

Unless Marcus have that and have explicitly stated somewhere in those ToS/ToU/PP that if you agree/play the game, he will record your screen, what he has done amounts to cybercrime, since he effectively installed malware on your computer without your knowledge.

Also it bothers me greatly that this data was posted over HTTP, rather than HTTPS.
This means that these screenshots were sent in plaintext for anyone between your computer and his server to see, no encryption or security measures whatsoever.

Also the data was sent to a webserver, which means that there's probably an apache server somewhere with tons upon tons of screenshots with potentially sensitive information on them. All freely accessible to whatever VPN company hosts that webserver.

This is just such a giant security yikes I don't even know what to say.

Not a single shred of evidence was posted in this thread and are the moderators really okay with doxxing people? Seems sus.

Back