• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Revemed mapping works!

Revemed

Reaction score
Hello OTlander!
Many of you consider me as a photocopier, so I set up this subject in order to show you what you really can.
I promise you that any work posted here will not be plagiarism, just want to do it for you.

Far do not have a new job, it will show you two work that has already seen to start this topic.
4t3qr6.png

wkpzrl.png

I say again, zero-copy I hope that ye shall know my efforts positively.
Regards!

By Chauz:
semttuloku5.png

The bridge part looks a lot like your bridge part.
I'm not gonna have this argument again, but as me and some others said last time, give the guy some credits.

I'm sure someone will proof the other picture soon enough.

@VenoXx The dragon skeleton under the bridge too! And the desertpicture is from Chauz also...

Stupid children, yet so are the Items that do not use them right?

You're so fucking dumb.
Yes, we do use the same items.
But you just copy the whole fucking idea into your own map.

stfu vennox, well they look similar maybe he copied the bridge, you dont like it? then leave.. nice mappings

I do like it, I really do..
But the fact is that he took inspiration/ideas from Chauz' piece.
For that, he should mention Chauz' name..

And I'm 100% sure the 3rd pic is stolen. Just a matter of time before someone comes with the original post, unfortunately I couldn't have found it yet.

Well du'h.. that third pic, its an orc camp wich was released on this site/otfans.. there's alot of people who got that on their comp, Im one of em .. xD I dun remember who created it though

Thanks flaite1.
So frightened by the Venox Photocopying-copier? sad: (

Back