• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rik123's mapping showoff

You know guys.. The worst of that map I just showed you. It's litterally just that depot. I'm thinking of making a whole town like that but I'm doubting if it would be cool. Some sort of graybeach but of course, way cooler.

A cursed cave. What lies beyond?
DaC1QCI.png

Gw63GbN.png

Just a simple quest:
LGcieBc.png

PS: I haven't been mapping alot lately. Barely got time, but I'm going to get started again.

Last week I updated my RME to one of the newest clients (10.77) and for some reason I lost the map. Well, I didn't lose the map but I cannot continue it. It wasn't that big, tho. However, I have lost totally all my inspiration and I'm clueless what to map. I honestly have no idea, so if anyone has suggestions, be my guest.

That could very well be the most water elemental-esque goblin spawn I've ever laid my eyes upon. Nice stuff :p

:confused: That I call a Goblin spawn, maby you should add some green grass at the water borders... but not to much! :)

The Lighthouse I liked alrdy in the other Thread.... bout the wooden plank is looking kinda strange :D

cheeeeeeeers!

I kinda like you're mapping :) Gives a RPG feeling, which i try to do aswell!
You should do it more often :D
Keep it up.

Back