• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rikci's Thread

Hope this version is better
sHnqXSn.png

The monster is, in fact, horrible. There are some mistakes with proportions (Arm on left seems to be bigger, longer - fists should be parallel),perspective (mainly head). Focus on good form, even very simple, but try to get it right. Focus on proper values/colors as well. A tight contrast doesn't work well here. You could try with architecture, landscape instead. Maybe it will be easier to start with.

But, hey, you did a great job on swords. I like design of this
zZPJnHZ.png
as well color pallete is nice. Keep it that way.

I did it with a brush so obviously it sucks XD
I'll never do a sprite with a brush again

Those last two swords you made are easily the best sprites from you ever
On the other hand, those monsters are probably the worst ones. I feel like you were not even trying. And there is hardly any pixel work there, seems like all-brush to me. I would suggest taking and working on some existing tibia's monsters (making a full remake of them while keep the idea and perpesctive intact). Worked pretty good for me in phase of learning that stuff. Keep up the good work, the swords are amazing

Dude i liked your swords! they are beautiful! i liked most the version 1 of excalibur.. and your monster are so ugly.. xD
gogo don't stop..! hug!

I'm sure if it had another handle color and some dark sparkles it'd look amazing, between it doesn't looks like it's sharpy, good job.

Isn't that just a recopy of Zepri's sword from tutorial video ?
Yes, yes it is, not completely though. Thanks to that tutorial I've learned how to make good swords
I hope you or Zepri don't mind.
Cheers

Back