• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rikci's Thread

Some kind of altar
9Liu0ZL.png

Good texturing on alatar. Skulls are a bit blurry, it's hard to notice them at first sight. Same with candles, barely visible. Moreover, avoid black lines inside (those on edge there).
Looking forward :)

Here's my version of Anevises dark helmet
Hope you like it :D

Credits to Anevis since it's his outline.
4lq8brR.png

Guys I'm back with a new sprite I hope you like it :D
i8C1iqd.png

PS: It was made in a hurry

Last edited:
Here's a monster I don't have a clue what it is haha, hope you like it, more edits coming soon.
nWSNmlN.png

Work with light, the global shading will give volume to the sprite, the belly or whatever it is is darker than the top, think in a layered shade.

And those front legs, I think you forgot to continue the belly between them hahaha

PS: align the legs is also good too xD

I just picked the worst colors to work with. I'll recolor it :D

Okay guys here is it I've edited the creature
I hope it's better
Enjoy
Emu4ky0.png

Wow. That back of creature! I can't say much. Maybe leg on left is a bit off perspective. Try to not over-AA next time and achieve solid form.

Haha, thanks really gave my everything to make it :D
Glad you like it

The creature is pretty funky. The tail (especially the tail), head, and legs don't blend together well. Makes it seem choppy, like each part is a piece of its own. Hell of a good try though. I like you're items so far.

Yeah felt the same way about that, still I'm glad I tried.

Back