• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rikci's Thread

Here's something new, my first outfit hope it's good :D
It's suppossed to be an agent something like that.
Enjoy
ImcvJvL.png

Last edited:
looks cool but the briefcase is a little bit too blurry imo, some more details and it would a lot better :) But as a first outfit definetly a very decent try

looks cool but the briefcase is a little bit too blurry imo, some more details and it would a lot better :) But as a first outfit definetly a very decent try
Thanks, it will be better next time... Hopefully

Last edited:
I haven't post in a while, really sorry about that.
Well here's an armor I've made recently, nothing special
8C0dVgM.png

Last edited:
The armor is messy but its very special, I love how it all fits and how many things you kept only in 32x32 size, thats a good job sir.

I haven't post in a while, sorry. :S
I hope you'll like these;
QO4Zz09.png

This one was supossed to be an archway:
WFRFX1r.png

I think they are both good.

though there are some errors.
@The fence, you must erase the pixel outside of the sprite aswell as you gotta fill in the outline at some places. Not sure if the planks are suppose to be bigger at the right side bcs it lacks AA and makes the edge look sharp

@The archway, it looks good but you should consider making it 64px wide instead. It would look alot better!

Keep it coming!!

I think they are both good.

though there are some errors.
@The fence, you must erase the pixel outside of the sprite aswell as you gotta fill in the outline at some places. Not sure if the planks are suppose to be bigger at the right side bcs it lacks AA and makes the edge look sharp

@The archway, it looks good but you should consider making it 64px wide instead. It would look alot better!

Keep it coming!!
Thanks bro, it will be better next time ;)

Martial-artist without half on his one hand and one leg shorter than second?

The leg isn't shorter it just moved back a little bit, the hands are horrible and hard to draw

Here's a new monster I have no idea what it is, maybe like a dragon haha
5CADHVC.png

P.S I'll edit it more

Back