• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rl maps = Sucks!

Do you like RL maps?

• Yes, they are the best!

Votes: 89 34.2%
  • No, They suck!

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Its okay with them....

Votes: 57 21.9%
  • I dont play tibia

Votes: 17 6.5%

• Total voters

LoLaye

Solutions
Reaction score
Dont you guys agree? 99% of the otservlist is rl maps , 0.9% are evo and 0.1% are custom maps... nothing just a few stupid owners trying to earn money...

NOTHING IS NEW IN ALL RL MAPS!!!

All rl maps are boring after gettin lvl 300 , even before lvl 100 they are boring...

So we want more CUSTOM servers!.

Please vote :p

Also join this group!

Sincerly,

Lolaye

Last edited:
If there are any rl server to be played on there is something called real tibia.
100 times more fun then rl map ot
although custum maps are 100 times better then rl tibia :D

Yes, they suck, but they're also the ones that attracts the most players, reason is: Everyone knows every hunting place on them. I hope there will be more servers like Kingdom Age...

Well the most boring thing is that..

Theres rl map servers that got like 400 players why? they got 1x exp rate? WTF?!?!?!? 1x exp rate... go play rl tibia instead of this shit then

Well when you play a rl map server its good if its before 8-8.54 but when you are playing older versions lets say around... 7.6 its good because it captures the true gaming age when people with skill and determination flourished and grww happy... just saying ^.^

I were just going to say that new players
that arrives to ot likes rl. I remember when i first began with ot.
i tried to find rl server but couldnt find any.
Now when i have played
ot for a while, i totally hate it!!!

Well the funny thing with that is that a new player just pressed that it owns.. Atleast what i think he did

Well when you play a rl map server its good if its before 8-8.54 but when you are playing older versions lets say around... 7.6 its good because it captures the true gaming age when people with skill and determination flourished and grww happy... just saying ^.^

Totally agreed!

if someone do a real map server i wanna to play a server with real tibia spells,pvp and no gengia custom etc... i think they suck.

Just custom or real :p

Szakal if what I heard is correct there will be one of 7.6 with real everything except slightly higher rates (I think around 5x) in a couple of days and also... were you calling me new?

Last edited:
Agreed!

Tibia Cipsoft Map is for Tibia Cipsoft

Open Tibia = 100% original and innovator, including map, actions, missions.

Rl Tibia Map is addictive, Ot Rl Maps are incompletes and stupids

If you developed a custom map for 10 years or so then you would probably get a custom map thats as good as CIPs map. You see why many people choose the one thats already done?

Ive been creating a custom server in a few months now, and it will be on otservlist.org at saturday 15th may, so if you guys are intrested you can join.
The server name is Xandira, and its a swedish server, so just search it on otservlist! :) hope you join :D

8.54 ofcourse

Rl maps ots doesnt sucks, because much players know what is where, and rl maps rox, cuz its great map for wars.

Why rl map ots is better than play rl tibia? RL TIBIA SUX, BECAUSE OF BANNING BOTTERS ;) 90% ppl are botters.

Yours.

Rl maps ots doesnt sucks, because much players know what is where, and rl maps rox, cuz its great map for wars.

Why rl map ots is better than play rl tibia? RL TIBIA SUX, BECAUSE OF BANNING BOTTERS ;) 90% ppl are botters.

Yours.

I guess your one of these botters, also am I.

But he doesn't sucks just because he is banning players which is using an bot, that's actually great for those who enjoy tibia.

Yours,
Veronia.

Back