• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[RME] Custom Extensions

Get Remere's map editor 2.2, find the 10.10 items.otb on OtLand and then do what else needs to be done. I cannot remember the entire process unfortunately.

most of the 10.10 Extensions don't work on my map editor it says unknow item id #.........

The codes you poster previously are just info? I just need to download the extension and put in the extension folder in RME? I have never done this, I always map with the default extensions RME has but these extension look really nice and I'd love to use them.

You need to place the extensions into the extension folder in the Remere's Map Editor/Extensions folder under the %appdata% directory.

Will upload em tomorrow after work, not as a seperate link just 1 entire .rar

Sorry 'bout that, ran into some priorities :)
Code:
http://speedy*****malware.localhost/zkJaq/Extensions.rar

Question, If i'm mapping a 9.3 map with these extensions, what happens? They just don't appear or does Remere goes crazy?

If 9.30 is in the extensions opening tag then it should work;
e.g
<materialsextension name="Venore Classy Structures" author="Magnetico" description="Venore Classy Structures" client="8.50;8.54;8.6;9.10;9.30;9.6,9.8;10.31">

If 9.30 is in the extensions opening tag then it should work;
e.g
<materialsextension name="Venore Classy Structures" author="Magnetico" description="Venore Classy Structures" client="8.50;8.54;8.6;9.10;9.30;9.6,9.8;10.31">

O wow, I totally missed that "Client=" thing.
Thanks for answering :)

Thinking about it...

EcCqG55u.png

Back