• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME Mapeditor - Version 0.1

That doesn't matter, he won't get banned here like on other places and the thread will stay. Other communities are not listening to us about leaking so we are just doing the same against them.

and this is why talaturen is my fearless leader =D.. all hail :)

If you can't find then i got a screenshot for you, ;)

keyboard1hp7.png

That doesn't matter, he won't get banned here like on other places and the thread will stay. Other communities are not listening to us about leaking so we are just doing the same against them.

Sink to their level? That's the most retarded excuse ever. Here I was thinking you were intelligent...

Best map editor i have ever used. simones only has a few better svn compatible features :p

vagabond its not sinking to their level, its getting them back ;)

[[Sry about double post]]

No, it's sinking to their level. Getting them back would be releasing a virus and letting that "leak" to ******.

And why do you release it without the owners permission? I think its lame :<

Suggestion: Just put damn buttons in the mapeditor so the people doesnt get confuse with the up and down and rotating buttons :)

I'm using both SimOne's mapeditor and the RME, since RME saves you alot of time, but since you can't do everything on it, I'm using SimOne's to do those things.

I'm using both SimOne's mapeditor and the RME, since RME saves you alot of time, but since you can't do everything on it, I'm using SimOne's to do those things.

Likewise... although I'll probably quit using Simone's when and if this one has house tools. I particularly enjoy the Undo feature that Simone's lacks, as I tend to mess up from time to time and it's a pain to have to switch tools to fix an error :p

Back