• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rookstayer Asking

rallykingen

Reaction score
Hey, I got a rookstayer and I'm asking some questions about it. If I donate for eq, like the donate club, g-legs, boh, royal helmet, mms, mpa, will I be able to use it or is it only for knights and paladin? The second question is, if I complete horros house quest, the mino mage quest and go into the after mino mage, where will I get? The third question is will I be able to send items from main to rook if I get into dp? And my fourth and last question, how do I enter dp?

Between can U check the highest level on rookstayers?

My name is Lord Teemu and I bought myself to lvl 200 (a)

You cant wear knights only or sorcs only eq in rook, you cant wear items that require a higher lvl than you have, you will get a spike sword if you complete sword of fury quest but you cant do it in this ot, you cant send items from rook to main, you cant enter dp,no you cant see highest lvl in rook

Back