• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Roshamuul

nawyrus

Reaction score
I've found this map elsewhere, and since it is better than the other map I saw in this forum, I decided to share. It seems complete.

minimap.png

Attachments

As far as I know this is the same as the other map, but with autoborder added.

The complete Roshamuul would look like this:

kOBG.gif

As far as I know this is the same as the other map, but with autoborder added.

The complete Roshamuul would look like this:

kOBG.gif

I can see that you don't play rl :p, no offence but roshamuul has like a billion new world changes, if he tracked it yesterday it will be diffrent tomorow. I guess thats cip's new way to make it harder for us.
Mostly seeing as no one? Atleast has released some good world changes. And it would be hard since we kinda are a closed community to get all those world changes to work with the state we are in atm.

I can see that you don't play rl :p, no offence but roshamuul has like a billion new world changes, if he tracked it yesterday it will be diffrent tomorow. I guess thats cip's new way to make it harder for us.
Mostly seeing as no one? Atleast has released some good world changes. And it would be hard since we kinda are a closed community to get all those world changes to work with the state we are in atm.

You are right. However, this doesn't change the fact that both maps are the same, and this one is just hiding the incomplete areas with ugly autoborder.

Also, the world changes in Rosh are just opened/closed access to areas and a lot simpler than the ones that change the whole look of the place. I posted that minimap to show what areas are missing, and not the world changes - in fact, everything is closed on that map (a tracked version would have a few small differences).

All are bad I think, not many differences between the two right now.
yeah all are "bad" because you say not many diferences and you are wrong. you have autobordered and that is great error cause you are making hard for later works in that map to fix or add spawns trakeds...

yeah all are "bad" because you say not many diferences and you are wrong. you have autobordered and that is great error cause you are making hard for later works in that map to fix or add spawns trakeds...

The map I shared wasn't made by me.

Back