• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rozowy dominandoed shadowores?

Sheriff Rozowy

Reaction score
[Penguins 24 - 3 Kaida]. ohhh gajs thanks for battle next time dont go on the stack and dont call to Nuskej about help if u are losing please gajs im new forum fighter.

Kind regards, Rozowy.

haha, spam more ue so for sure you will not get killed by noobs XDDDDDD

yes, you dominated.

we set battle 20 vs 20 and u made mass log to box us, rly good job for you

how you can lose 34-32 when u were winning 24-3, u're so shitty commander XD

even sir piotrek would win it

@Lokuf before you call nuskei with noob chars 24-3... u only leading because of nub chars

yes its true, noob chars helped us

you know why? cause I told ppl to let you make ue combos etc to make rs, its not hard to think that noob chars will attack you with rs not my team :) we didnt score 3-4 frags like you on ue combo but we scored 30 when noob chars blocked you.

its not our fault that u dont have brain

[Penguins 24 - 3 Kaida]. ohhh gajs thanks for battle next time dont go on the stack and dont call to Nuskej about help if u are losing please gajs im new forum fighter.

Kind regards, Rozowy.

asuhsahusahuhahusahuashuassaauh chyba do sir piotrka bez kitu... ;d chuj ze na pocatku wylecielismy chyba w 15 osob na 28 ale cos pierdoli a jak szady gaternal ludzi to juz inaczej bylo... wiec zamykam

1 person got RS... We had 27 v 26? how did we masslog..

Rozowy first time commanding and was fucking you 24-3.. so are you shit commander also
Admittedly our team done many ue's but if thats the case use brain and e ring?

NOTHING PAKI BOY WORKING ACCOUNTANT YOU?

@Lokuf before you call nuskei with noob chars 24-3... u only leading because of nub chars

we had 20 people there while u had 28 in first round, it's not an excuse because you still managed to score more frags from the beggining but after your commander felt like on narvia v1135 and started to spam ue which ended how it ended.

And really XDD
you're so excited by doing 24-3 that you have to spam about this XDDD

no tja dostaliscie kopy 24-3, jak ludzie zobaczyli ze sie ustawiacie na jakis stackach i passage to powystrzelali xlogi, a potem pod statku nas bylo z 14 z czego 10 palkow to wiadomo ze w pizde

why we are writing in topic made by rozowy? who the fk is rozowy? is it player who joined to WIPE PENGUINS and even sir piotrek could lead this team?

But rozowy was beating you 24-3... @Szady

@Lokuf I was saying numbers because that was the case when it was reasonably fair fight and then you got nuskei and his noob chars to come, what helped you win ;)

Yeah its true, I personally dont care if we lose if its fun.. but stack battle isnt fun lets be honest

But rozowy was beating you 24-3... @Szady

@Lokuf I was saying numbers because that was the case when it was reasonably fair fight and then you got nuskei and his noob chars to come, what helped you win ;)
noone asked nuskei for help(from my perspective ofc)
but you managed to ue first so nuskei was attacking skulls, that's all tho

I'm not holding anyone's side, but at the start of the battle I've seen 23 people online from Kaida and 26 people online from Penguins. I just ran around spamming mas sans.

japierdole ale mierni oni sa wygrywac 24-3 i przejbac 34-32 to bez kitu jakis sir yamucha czy inny pet by to wygral
translate good start but bad end
and like always KAIDA DOMINANDO <3 i dont care that we lose 24-3 at start most important is end not start so kaida win gajs

sory for ENGLAND HEHE

Back