• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[RPG]Hiioshi's mood today

hiioshi

Reaction score
Hi

Just started playing lunar today at this char...so I will post some pics later on...

Some facts you guys need to know

1 - Im always at bad mood
2 - Im from brazil, but It doesn't mean I like brazil or Brazillians shitheads
3 - It also doesn't mean I like poland,sweden or any other stupid country where you just bang your head at the keyboard and words come out...
4 - I'll try to post pictures in a regular basis
5 - I don't use any kind of bot...(Yeah...it's very easy to kill me since I don't heal paralyze instantly, but becareful...I have hands)
6 - Im not rich
7 - Im playing it alone, yeah I don't have friends at Lunarforce(My team is playing real tibia...)
8 - This is not my main char...but I have plans to make it after a few months
9 - My priorities are profit not level
10 - Don't care about most of wars at lunarforce " bla bla bla bla server dominando" maybe someday I do

Now lets get to the point of this topic...

Status from 21 August 2013(Without Equips)

nn10.png

Equips from 21 August 2013(Terrible Equips)

nl3y.png

I will organize it better later​

Last edited:
after reading ur 10 facts id just ask u to pls leave this ot already. No one wants to deal with someone whos always pissed and is a br.

Finally something I can follow instead of all the "why you sneak?" "huehuehue i take frag on your team" threads.

GL

You call sweden "bang your head on the keyboard" when writing?
how about brazil? lets see here....
suhdusdhushdushd asudhauhsuahsuhau aspokaspokapsokask euhuehuehuehuehue

You call sweden "bang your head on the keyboard" when writing?
how about brazil? lets see here....
suhdusdhushdushd asudhauhsuahsuhau aspokaspokapsokask euhuehuehuehuehue

I dont laugh like Stupid brs...but yeah, you've got a point.
burn them all

- - - Updated - - -

Hello

First post...

Level 100
6nl.png

Level 110
l9d9.png

Also Bought a house at Ankrahmun(42 sqm), I want to sell it already...if anyone is interested msg me
qrd2.png

I will post screens every 10 levels I get...since it's pretty easy to level up at my stage

Also I have updated first page

Last edited:
Today's Update...didn't do much...but here we go

Level 120
uamc.png

Level 130
f2bx.png

ML 91
zyhx.pn

Hive hunt at this level gives good xp and money...here's the profit from today...690k=creature products and itens that I can sell at old rock place(Like carapace shield, calopteryx cape,etc)

zlof.png

For now that's it...
I'll try to rush some levels tomorrow, maybe get level 150...Friday is not a good day to me...my wife and friends usually go out and drink
Well

Cya

if you see Sidestepgod ingame you can pm me i can give you some eq just say what eq you want and i can try you to fix it :p

if you see Sidestepgod ingame you can pm me i can give you some eq just say what eq you want and i can try you to fix it :p

thx Man,

I Don't know...I don't want to bother you, if you have anything that u're not using u can send me, but I really don't know what I could ask for...
Thanks again, it's really good to know that someone cares to help newcommers, also, I guess I don't need too much know, since my hunts are always easy at this level, like Hive,Frost Dragons, War Golems,etc

My hunts at hive gave me 1kk profit this week, I have 3kk at balance, that I can use to buy some set after level 150

Thanks again, I really appreciate

This weekend I didn't log in(log-in just to offline training), so I'm still under level 140.
Ml 92 w/equips

thx Man,

I Don't know...I don't want to bother you, if you have anything that u're not using u can send me, but I really don't know what I could ask for...
Thanks again, it's really good to know that someone cares to help newcommers, also, I guess I don't need too much know, since my hunts are always easy at this level, like Hive,Frost Dragons, War Golems,etc

My hunts at hive gave me 1kk profit this week, I have 3kk at balance, that I can use to buy some set after level 150

Thanks again, I really appreciate

This weekend I didn't log in(log-in just to offline training), so I'm still under level 140.
Ml 92 w/equips

Hit me up on Magiker Dendo if ya need anything at all

Back