• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RPG Pixel Art Tutorial #1 by Caynez

Want more tutorials or tips?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anevis

Cool guy
Reaction score
Enjoy!
rpg_pixel_art_tutorial__1_by_caynez-db2ubj8.png

Great tutorial, and I'm kinda amazed your example sprites turns out of CipSoft-class,
great work! :)

@Zirax301
Please read the introduction carefully.

Furthermore, let me compare our works. For future readers.
xFD04cx.png

You lack expierence and practical knowledge. You made a troll account as a last effort to grab attention of our community.
Everything you do looks bland, same, blurry. There is nothing interesting about it. I hope you can re-think your behaviour and eventually do something worthy for our community as I am trying with others :)
Your attempt at trolling me is not succesful. Sorry, Lesh

Thanks for tutorial, here is my try for helmet in different shape:
4NLmLge.png

Free to use if someone want it :)

@Zarkank
I gave a small bootstrap for you
F57ujqy.png

There are several things that can improve but the most important thing at moment is to work with contrast to make volume.
It would be nice to change color too, this kind of blue is not so usual for a helmet, although it is possible to use any color.
I did some small changes on Zirax helmet, hope it helps as refference! :)

We could help @Zarkank with some tips instead of giving matter to a joke.

I've been always on otland and outside it helping people who needs to improve with edits and criticizes.
However, your posts till now just have emotional content, I didn't see nothing about experiences and practices.

Ask yourself, do you want to be the coach or a cheerleader?

Your attempt at trolling me is not succesful.
Sorry, Lesh
I'm sorry man! That was just a joke, you actually don't need to worry about it :)

Last edited:
Back