• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[RPG/PK THREAD] Warriah's Fanclub Guild Thread

Ice Meto

Deadly Cold
Reaction score
Welcome to Warriah's Fanclub RPG/PK Thread!

In here me and our members will show pictures we made during hunts in warzones, inquisition and other places. Of course will also upload pictures from when we kill people or anything else extraordinary!

Equip from my paladin:
equippaladin.png

Skills from my paladin:
skillspaladin.png

Zugurosh hunt:
zugurosh1.png

zugurosh2.png

zugurosh3.png

zugurosh4.png

zugurosh5.png

zugurosh6.png

Looted nothing special, besides the usual crazy amount of pocs :p

Last edited:
HAHA OMEL DA MAAAN! JAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJA
oX3Pl.jpg

This picture has nothing to do with our guild. Just had to put it out there becouse it is... awesome?

Went Grim Reapers with my MS after dieing from 300 to 287.

Started at 50% to 288 and got approximately 110% while hunting there I think.

I apologize that there are no real "action" screenshots in there. The reason for that is because I play on my laptop, in which I have to press 2 buttons at the same time to make a screenshot, while also moving away from the grim reapers and pressings f5 & f6 for spells, which makes it kinda impossible to do that all at the same time.

Got to 3,7kk per hour which kinda dissapointed me because I used to get 5kk / hour there. Didn't know how either, because I've pretty much been doing the same as last time, besides making pictures of the hunt.

grimreapers1.png

grimreapers2.png

grimreapers3.png

grimreapers4.png

grimreapers5.png

grimreapers6.png

For anyone going there on a MS; be higher than level 250 before dropping manashield because I got hits of 1400+ on me (got 1580 hp atm) so extremily careful. Also do not take more than 1 on you when NOT having manashield, because thats an instant death.

Furthermore no point hunting them on a mage above 200; the loot sucks and the exp aint that great for manualling.

- - - Updated - - -

Some Spanish team asked me to help them with Yalahar Quest. Figured I still had to do last room I joined.

As nuub as I am I forgot to take pictures during the actual last room etc.

yalaharquest1.png

yalaharquest2.png

Back