• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[RPG/PK THREAD] Warriah's Fanclub Guild Thread

Other achievements:

2mzgkjr.png
a0dv9z.png

Player Kieling of Doommm!

Went for a pk spree with our guild and ended up killing Schalama's team who came to kill me and Ray in grim reapers again. Started camming that part a little late so only got the kill of Schalama and two other friends of his, while we killed 3 of his other friends too.

1. Bomba Claw - All In Reloaded - 239 MS
bombaclaw239ms.png

2. Schalama - 305 EK
schalama.png

schalama2.png

schalama3.png

3. Schalama's team
schalamasfriend1.png

schalamasfriend2.png

4. Tenshi Valharian - 239 MS
tenshivalharian239ms.png

5. Thoms Tralalala - 250~ EK
thomstralalala.png

thomstralalala2.png

thomstralalala3.png

Thoms Tralalala is being killed because he is the brother of Rey von Douchenozzle (Den Galne Pallyn) who hacked my RP back after we swapped accounts.

We also got ue combo'd by some nuubs while we were waiting pz. Me & Odin were kinda lucky they didn't have a perfect combo! Too bad for Surah, but she died, sadly.

uecombobynoobs.png

Battle with Godlike & Advance on Lary Gango

They killed Kasper overnight and Da Bomba during daytime in Banuta, so we decided to go for them. We ended up finding them in the hydra mountain at ankrahmun, where we could easily kill the EK because we could magwall him of. After that they pretty much stood no chance because they failed to kill Da Bomba because he was using ssa's, so we pretty much killed 'em 1 by 1 after.

Pictures are in the same order as we killed them. Please note that Kain Blazed (2nd screenshot) didnt die at that point; he died last.

1. Lord Thirak - 199 EK
1lordthirak199ek.png

2. Kain Blazed - 177 RP
2kainblazed170rp.png

3. Assassino Supremo - 229 MS
3assassinosupremo229ms.png

4. Natan - 201 ED
4natan201ed.png

5. Luccius - 133 MS
5luccius133ms.png

6. Furico Caolho - 144 MS
6furicocaolho144ms.png

7. Nismo Bombastic - 185 ED
7nismobombastic185ed.png

8. Neblinadacolina - 205 ED
8neblinadacolina205ed.png

9. Jertoy - 177 EK
9jertoy177ek.png

10. Kain Blazed - 177 RP
10kainblazed177rp.png

End score must've been something like 14-2 for us. There's 9 frags included in the screenshots. I stopped my cam after we got in and killed everyone. After that they came back and tried to combo Bounce and Artpop, in which they succeeded. We killed a few of them as well and got red skulled out of this, not having any frags left. At that point we came on our high level EK's to block it off so we could loose pz.

Also got another level on Lary Gango! 292 now! 300 here I come <3
292p.png

Like the post if you like my pictures! Keeps me motivated!

They killed Dener Warlord, our newest member, in yalahar grims north east spawn. Took a defense after, which resulted in ue combo'ing the second knight (156) because he was being sio'd by 3 of their mages behind. Killed the first EK (196) as well and then 2 of their mages and another EK. One of them lost pz and logged :(

1. UE combo on the second EK
uecombogrimsyala.png

2. Killing the EK on the front
kinabeesta.png

3. Dedding mage #1
hawkdruid.png

4. Dedding mage #2
envypassanddoabike.png

5. Dedding nub ek
noobeka.png

See me sio'ing Lary in the ue combo? It is because im such a champ. In the other screens where the mages are dying you cannot spot Lord Flandie Von Rusher because he went Flandie Von Tanker mode and had to block the exit which resulted in a frag because some brazilian cunt decided to try to run away from Lord Flandie Von Rushers friends but nonono I stopped him! I stopped him with the power of my fist! FUCK YEAH!*

ICE METO HARRRRRRD RPG XD.. 1 week and I should be able to join you in warzones on my sorc. Keep the thread up bro its nice. And next time you go poi let me know I need 1 seal on my sorc and its done :p

^ it's mostly pk screenshots now! RLD is getting kinda active again, with the new members. We haven't done warzones in quite a while now, it's a shame, really..

Good news for movielovers: I'm transferring my files to Alex, and he's going to make a movie of our frags from the last week.

They're sick long .avi files which makes them quite big to upload.

I will not make a movie of them simply because I don't have the knowhow to do so :p

Upload them as wmv.

Btw thats a damn good thread, i like how it changed from rpg/hunting to pk and war. Dont give up with the thread man, in order to have more comments you need more pictures. Keep going!

Back