• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[RPG/PK THREAD] Warriah's Fanclub Guild Thread

We did warzones again yesterday!

Loot sucked though :(

warzone1boss.png

warzone2boss.png

Btw I changed characters. Traded Ymeis (195 ms) and Plajster (200 rp) same account for Rey Von Douchenozzle (264 rp).

He couldn't go warzone's on either Ymeis or Plajster, so I let him play on Ice.

I got a question, since ice meeto and rin azhari is your chars, whos playing on it? since they are both on that ss ;P

Posting a update of my House aswell decided too redecorate everything with alot of help from Odin :)
firstfloorhouse.png

And the 2nd floor Last but not least :)
andreetasjehuset.png

Last edited:
Ray Von Douchenozzle saying "my house" while he lets us pay 4,5kk to enter. <<LIARRR

Did Dreamers Challenge Quest on my Elite Knight and chose the Brotherhood side!

Here's some pictures:

dreamerschallenge1.png

dreamerschallenge2.png

dreamerschallenge3.png

dreamerschallenge4.png

dreamerschallenge5.png

dreamerschallenge6.png

rubicscube.png

dreamerschallenge7.png

Posting a update for all you chaps out there that still watch this :p
Picture removed due to lawsuit from Ice Meto for posting his Naked pictures.

Last edited:
Did the In Service of Yalahar Quest on my knight and figured I would try and solo the last room.

Couldn't make any pictures of the last room as I had to get all my attention to mwalling the Rift Scythe out because otherwise I would surely died. Managed to survive until the Rift Scythe dissapeared and I then killed the Yalahari. Got instantly in the tp after he died so didnt take a picture of that.

Also included some pictures of my EK and Skills. And yes I know: my skills suck. But I aint an offline trainer.

My equip:
equiplarygango.png

My skills:
skillslarygango.png

Yalahar quest final room:
finalroom.png

Palimuth rewarding me:
palimuth.png

Reward room:
rewarduo.png

^lol you are my idol.! :p
i'll try solo that on my ek too when i reach 230 :>

Well its very hard I'll tell you. I told Ray if I'd had to do this 10 times I think I'd only manage to survive 7. You need to constantly mwall yourself in so that no monster attacks you. Once you get to the Rift Scythe their death bombs keep draining your hp, which gets you exhausted on shooting mwalls. And once one rift scythe is on you and you can't mwall anymore; you're fucked!

All you gotta do is keep mwall yourself in until the Rift Scythe vanish (they vanish over time, like the other monsters). Killing Yalahari is easy then :p

Yeah i know, it was easier before when there wasn't any mwall exhaust :)
i did couple of times alone on my lvl 100 chars~ but since that mwall exhaust is changed. i didn't do it, but i'll try :D

After a VERY LONG hunt of sea serpents, I just finished getting 71 task points and managed to kill Demodras & Tiquanda's Revenge.

What did I get during the tasks? Oh well..

21odegp.png
mscgfl.png
2rzaxp0.png
2a82h50.png
2a5lwnk.png

Pits of Inferno!

Went Pits of Inferno for Artpop, cuz the lil'noob didn't do the quest yet!

Got pictures of all seals except for Jugger, cuz he already got that seal =)

Also rushed the seal of the spectre's, hands etc. so had no time to make pictures there except for 1.

Dark Torturer Seal:
poi1.png

poi2z.png

poi3n.png

Hellfire Fighter Seal:
poi4.png

poi5.png

poi6.png

poi7.png

Plaguesmith Seal
poi8.png

poi9.png