• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[RPG/PK THREAD] Warriah's Fanclub Guild Thread

Upload them as wmv.

Btw thats a damn good thread, i like how it changed from rpg/hunting to pk and war. Dont give up with the thread man, in order to have more comments you need more pictures. Keep going!

If there would be any way to upload them faster than on speedyshare with 200 kb/second I would (that takes me hours and hours to upload). But I can't figure out if there's faster way. So in the meantime; no uploads. Besides, all the frags made in those files are summarised in these screenshots.

If there would be any way to upload them faster than on speedyshare with 200 kb/second I would (that takes me hours and hours to upload). But I can't figure out if there's faster way. So in the meantime; no uploads. Besides, all the frags made in those files are summarised in these screenshots.

Upload one by one.!
From now i can help you making+uploading screenshoots if you want to, just don't stop this thread. i love to watch it bro

UE COMBO ON THREE
ONE
TWO
THREE
DED!

Battle with Godlike & Advance on Lary Gango

They killed Kasper overnight and Da Bomba during daytime in Banuta, so we decided to go for them. We ended up finding them in the hydra mountain at ankrahmun, where we could easily kill the EK because we could magwall him of. After that they pretty much stood no chance because they failed to kill Da Bomba because he was using ssa's, so we pretty much killed 'em 1 by 1 after.

Pictures are in the same order as we killed them. Please note that Kain Blazed (2nd screenshot) didnt die at that point; he died last.

1. Lord Thirak - 199 EK
1lordthirak199ek.png

2. Kain Blazed - 177 RP
2kainblazed170rp.png

3. Assassino Supremo - 229 MS
3assassinosupremo229ms.png

4. Natan - 201 ED
4natan201ed.png

5. Luccius - 133 MS
5luccius133ms.png

6. Furico Caolho - 144 MS
6furicocaolho144ms.png

7. Nismo Bombastic - 185 ED
7nismobombastic185ed.png

8. Neblinadacolina - 205 ED
8neblinadacolina205ed.png

9. Jertoy - 177 EK
9jertoy177ek.png

10. Kain Blazed - 177 RP
10kainblazed177rp.png

End score must've been something like 14-2 for us. There's 9 frags included in the screenshots. I stopped my cam after we got in and killed everyone. After that they came back and tried to combo Bounce and Artpop, in which they succeeded. We killed a few of them as well and got red skulled out of this, not having any frags left. At that point we came on our high level EK's to block it off so we could loose pz.

Also got another level on Lary Gango! 292 now! 300 here I come <3
292p.png

Like the post if you like my pictures! Keeps me motivated!

OLD TIMES <3

Are you Meto around nowadays? If you are, leave me a message. Would like to hook up.

Haha no offence but no charlovers here? Most of the times when we wanted to battle "rld", there was always some bullshit like "we dont got people" or you sneaked 1 guy and ran straight for defence?

Back