• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RSS Feed.

Agree, and a IRC Network/Channel its great tooo, rss and irc (A bot in irc to read the rss and say in the channel \o/) :)
Im a irc addict heuaehaeuhaeu xD

Well, I use the "RSS Feed" on some other forum that I visit, wouldn't it be nice with one here to? :thumbup:

Don't think so. The last new was about the radonia server.
Just if you want on the forgotten server, to see when a new version is out.

Agree, and a IRC Network/Channel its great tooo, rss and irc (A bot in irc to read the rss and say in the channel \o/) :)
Im a irc addict heuaehaeuhaeu xD
You are welcome to join #forgottenserver at Quakenet :)

And about IRC Networks, Cato, Talaturen and some others are hosting the IRC network Dvotx ;)
irc.dvotx.org #chat

Agreed, lets move to freenode!

I must say I hate freenode. Sucky people. Sucky network, all of sudden i get spammed down by the server. "You have not regged". Forced into random channels, the network split a lot and is just a pain. Still I'm there o_O

I must say I hate freenode. Sucky people. Sucky network, all of sudden i get spammed down by the server. "You have not regged". Forced into random channels, the network split a lot and is just a pain. Still I'm there o_O
I've never been forced in any channel, and registering is not that bad..
which channel do you suggest?

Channel or network? I personally like the small and calm networks where you know everyone: )
Network.
I like small networks, but I don't have to know everyone, if it's that small it probably wont stay long, or it'll just have one server..

Back