• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rumors about CipSoft hackeds servers in version 7.72.

Never believed him in the first place, tried to get him to spit out as much bullshit as he can.

Lol, just so everyone can stop acting tough, here's the NPC files. (Literally downloaded them like 2 seconds ago)

Some NPCs:
Lua:
# GIMUD - Graphical Interface Multi User Dungeon
# adrenius.npc: Datenbank für den Wüstenpriester Adrenius (Desert)

Name = "Adrenius"
Sex = male
Race = 1
Outfit = (9,0-0-0-0)
Home = [32660,32112,8]
Radius = 2
GoStrength = 10

Behaviour = {
ADDRESS,"hello$",!       -> "Hello, %N! What can I do for you?"
ADDRESS,"hi$",!          -> *
ADDRESS,!                -> Idle
BUSY,"hello$",!          -> "Can't you see, I am talking to someone else!"
BUSY,"hi$",!             -> *
BUSY,!                   -> NOP
VANISH,!                 -> "Leave me, I am used to it anyways..."

"bye"                    -> "Good bye.", Idle
"name"                   -> "My name is Adrenius."
"job"                    -> "I'm a priest of Fafnar."
"fafnar"                 -> "Fafnar is the stronger one of the two suns above our world."
"thais"                  -> "Yyyyess. Yes, it's the capital city of Tibia I think."
"carlin"                 -> "Carlin? Don't you mean Thais?"
"king"                   -> "Who needs a king? I don't."
"weapon"                 -> "Who needs weapons? I never had and i never will have weapons - what for?"
"help"                   -> "Help? Help? Nothing more? Don't we all demand some help?"
"time"                   -> "Time? What is time? A word? A thing? An object?"
"sword"                  -> "Swords? Don't you have something else to do?"
"desert"                 -> "Sand, sand and again sand. Sand all over. Yes, I'd say: it's truly a desert!"
"excalibug"              -> "What's that? You start annoying me."
"fight"                  -> "Leave me alone. I don't want to fight."
"god"                    -> "Fafnar is the greatest among the gods."
"way"                    -> "Way? Which way? I forgot where most ways go to... excuse me."
"door"                   -> "Who needs doors? Free your mind!"
"secret"                 -> "Secrets ... What do you mean?"
"treasure"               -> "Treasures? What is a treasure for you?"
"book"                   -> "Read books, it increases your intelligence and, furthermore, it's a great source of inspiration!"
"gharonk"                -> "Hmmmm... I don't know much about it."
"offer"                  -> "I can offer you religion and mysticism."
"library"                -> "I heard of the library, but I never was very interested in it."
"netlios"                -> "This fool! His book is nothing but a hoax! At least I believe that. Or did you find an answer for my questions?", Topic=1

Topic=1,"yes" -> Price=500, "By the way, I would like a donation for my temple. Are %P gold ok?", Topic=2
Topic=1,"no"  -> "Oh. So once again I am proved right."
Topic=1       -> "You can't even say 'yes' or 'no'. You are not worth talking to me!", Idle

Topic=2,"yes",CountMoney>=Price -> DeleteMoney, "Thank you very much. Now, name me the first person in alphabetical order, his age, his fate, and how long he was on his journeys!", Topic=4
Topic=2,"yes"                   -> "You want to fool me? May Fafnar burn your soul!", EffectMe(14), Burning(50,10), Idle
Topic=2                         -> "Then I don't want to talk to you.", Idle

Topic=4,"anaso","41","mother-bear","117" -> "Hmmm, maybe. What can you tell me about the second 'adventurer'?", Topic=5
Topic=4                                  -> "No, sorry, that doesn't sound correct to me. Maybe you should reconsider your words one more time..."

Topic=5,"elaeus","39","dragon","100" -> "Yes, that might be true. What did you find out about the third man?", Topic=6
Topic=5                              -> "No, no, no! Think about it, that simply can't be true!"

Topic=6,"gadinius","42","fire","83" -> "Correct again! Hmmmm... I doubt you know anything about the fourth person!", Topic=7
Topic=6                             -> "Hmmmm... well, no. That is not true, it does not fit to the data provided by the books."

Topic=7,"heso","40","troll","66" -> "Yes! Really, how did you figure that out? I bet, you don't know anything about the last adventurer!", Topic=8
Topic=7                          -> "No, sorry. Incorrect..."

Topic=8,"hestus","38","poison","134" -> "That's right! Why didn't I see it? It's obvious, Netlios was right, and his stories are great! Wait, I'll give you something!", Data=4023, Create(2969)
Topic=8                              -> "Well, and again it was shown: I am right and Netlios is wrong!"
}

Lua:
# GIMUD - Graphical Interface Multi User Dungeon
# bansheequeen.npc: Datenbank für die Bansheequeen

Name = "The Queen of the Banshee"
Sex = female
Race = 1
Outfit = (78,0-0-0-0)
Home = [32260,31863,14] 
Radius = 6
GoStrength = 25

Behaviour = {
ADDRESS,"hello$",! -> "Be greeted, dear visitor. Come and stay ... a while."
ADDRESS,"hi$",!    -> *
ADDRESS,!          -> Idle
BUSY,"hello$",!    -> "Wait as patiently as death is waiting for you!"
BUSY,"hi$",!       -> *
BUSY,!             -> NOP
VANISH,!           -> "Yes, flee from death. But know it shall be always one step behind you."

"bye"         	-> "We will meet again.", Idle
"farewell"      -> *

"name"            -> "It hurts me to even think about my mortal past. Its long lost and forgotten. So don't ask me about it!"
"job"             -> "It is my curse to be the eternal guardian of this ancient place."
"place"           -> "It served as a temple, a source of power and ... as a sender for an ancient race in time long gone by and forgotten."
"race"            -> "The race that built this edifice came to this place from the stars. They ran from an enemy even more horrible than even themselves. But they carried the seed of their own destruction in them."
"seed"            -> "This ancient race was annihilated by its own doings, that's all I know. Aeons have passed since then, but the sheer presence of this complex is still defiling and desecrating this area." 
"destruction"     -> *
"complex"         -> "Its constructors were too strange for you or even me to understand. We cannot know what this ... thing they have built was supposed to be good for. All I can feel is a constant twisting and binding of souls, though that is probably only a side-effect."
"ghostlands"      -> "The place you know as the Ghostlands had a different name once ... and many names thereafter. Too many for me to remember them all."
"banshee"         -> "They are my maidens. They give me comfort in my eternal vigil over the last seal."
"seal"            -> "I am the guardian of the SEVENTH and final seal. The seal to open the last door before ... but perhaps it is better you see it with your own eyes."
"guardian"        -> *
"seventh",level<60,! -> "You are not experienced enough to master the challenges ahead or to receive knowledge about the seventh seal. Go and learn more before asking me again."
"seventh",level>59,! -> "If you have passed the first six seals and entered the blue fires that lead to the chamber of the seal you might receive my kiss ... It will open the last seal. Do you think you are ready?", topic=2 
"last"            -> *

"kiss",PZBlock,! -> "You have spilled too much blood recently and the dead are hungry for your soul. Perhaps return when you regained you inner balance."

"kiss",topic=8 , QuestValue(11) < 1 -> "Are you prepared to receive my kiss, even though this will mean that your death as well as a part of your soul will forever belong to me, my dear?", Topic=1

"kiss", QuestValue(11) > 0 -> "You have already received my kiss. You should know better then to ask for it."
"kiss"     -> "To receive my kiss you have to pass all other seals first."      
"yes",topic=1   -> "So be it! Hmmmmmm...",SetQuestValue(11,1),SetQuestValue(12,QuestValue(12)+1),Teleport(32202,31812,8), EffectOpp(14)
"no",topic=1 -> "Perhaps it is the better choice for you, my dear."

"yes",topic=2,QuestValue(4)=1   -> "Yessss, I can sense you have passed the seal of sacrifice. Have you passed any other seal yet?", topic=3
"yes",topic=2,QuestValue(4)<1   -> "You have not passed the seal of sacrifice yet. Return to me when you are better prepared."
"no",topic=2 -> "Then try to be better prepared next time we meet."

"yes",topic=3,QuestValue(5)=1   -> "I sense you have passed the hidden seal as well. Have you passed any other seal yet?", topic=4
"yes",topic=3,QuestValue(5)<1   -> "You have not found the hidden seal yet. Return when you are better prepared."
"no",topic=3 -> "Then try to be better prepared next time we meet."

"yes",topic=4,QuestValue(6)=1   -> "Oh yes, you have braved the plagueseal. Have you passed any other seal yet?", topic=5
"yes",topic=4,QuestValue(6)<1   -> "You have not faced the plagueseal yet. Return to me when you are better prepared."
"no",topic=4 -> "Then try to be better prepared next time we meet."

"yes",topic=5,QuestValue(7)=1   -> "Ah, I can sense the power of the seal of demonrage burning in your heart. Have you passed any other seal yet?", topic=6
"yes",topic=5,QuestValue(7)<1   -> "You are not filled with the fury of the imprisoned demon. Return when you are better prepared."
"no",topic=5 -> "Then try to be better prepared next time we meet."

"yes",topic=6,QuestValue(9)=1   -> "So, you have managed to pass the seal of the true path. Have you passed any other seal yet?", topic=7
"yes",topic=6,QuestValue(9)<1   -> "You have not found your true path yet. Return when you are better prepared."
"no",topic=6 -> "Then try to be better prepared next time we meet."

"yes",topic=7,QuestValue(10)=1   -> "I see! You have mastered the seal of logic. You have made the sacrifice, you have seen the unseen, you possess fortitude, you have filled yourself with power and found your path. You may ask me for my kiss now.", topic=8
"yes",topic=7,QuestValue(10)<1   -> "You have not found your true path yet. Return to meh when you are better prepared."
"no",topic=7 -> "Then try to be better prepared next time we meet."

"spectral","dress"               -> "Your wish for a spectral dress is silly. Allthough I will grant you the permission to take one. My maidens left one in a box in a room, directly south of here.",SetQuestValue(327,1)
}

So ya, there's all the original NPC files. They're .NPC but can be opened with any text editor.

NOTE: THEY ARE ALREADY ON THE OTLAND FORUMS TOO: http://otland.net/f257/cipsoft-npc-files-26908/

Attachments

Woah. Hold up for a second. Acting? Whos acting? Im a natural badass, you my friend are acting. -.^
Word to your homies
Peace

Those files were never released on a "Polish" forum. He does not know all of the facts, and I highly doubt he has any of the actual files (besides the NPC's).

So, why don't we put an end to this pointless discussion? He will never admit anything, and you will never stop questioning. It's a vicious cycle that leads to spam, flaming, and other nonsense.
Never believed him in the first place, tried to get him to spit out as much bullshit as he can.

Yes, a long time ago, a polish forum released it!
If you know ALL the facts, tell here!

Believe or not, I don't care bro ;]
Believe who want, and keep your search!

it's kinda strange Nottinghster all i can say to u stop lieing u said in this thread u have the real cipsoft map but u converted ferumbrass tower and poi quest to it

then check down here

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

look at the red square around the position where this poi quest is mapped looks same like u isnt it Nottinghster i checked the whole map and i need to agree alot of npc's are mapped on it much quest and stuff but u dont have all signs and blackboards and if u want to know how i got this an friend of mine explored ur "secure" computer and took this from it and if u dont believe this is ur map then just gimme an pm and i show u more of ur "cipsoft" map

king regards

He's probably trying to come up with a great excuse like "It's on my external drive, not my actual computer."

it's kinda strange Nottinghster all i can say to u stop lieing u said in this thread u have the real cipsoft map but u converted ferumbrass tower and poi quest to it

then check down here

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

look at the red square around the position where this poi quest is mapped looks same like u isnt it Nottinghster i checked the whole map and i need to agree alot of npc's are mapped on it much quest and stuff but u dont have all signs and blackboards and if u want to know how i got this an friend of mine explored ur "secure" computer and took this from it and if u dont believe this is ur map then just gimme an pm and i show u more of ur "cipsoft" map

king regards

Pits of Inferno aren't real coords, I just convert it and import it ;]
And the map online that you hacked, aren't the real one, the real one is CLEAN, and I have it, I'm not crazy to put it online!

Honestly, I don't know what the problem is having or not the real global map, dudes, it's just a game!
I have more things to worry about, in May, my daughter will be born, so I'm not worried about little things like that.

Just relax, 'cuz every little thing, is gonna be alright! :thumbup:

Pits of Inferno aren't real coords, I just convert it and import it ;]
And the map online that you hacked, aren't the real one, the real one is CLEAN, and I have it, I'm not crazy to put it online!

Is that the 70 mb ~~ map of yours that I found on the interwebz, or is that another one of yours? It cant be real though, real maps doesnt contain doors that burn up when you open them :$

Ok, I found a 95% REAL MAP but The megaupload is not available right now so I don't know if this will work later.

demonh.jpg

deserth.jpg

90280397.jpg

DOWNLOAD THIS SERVER HERE!

konsolac.jpg

Is that the 70 mb ~~ map of yours that I found on the interwebz, or is that another one of yours? It cant be real though, real maps doesnt contain doors that burn up when you open them :$

My map that you find on the interwebz ???
It's a tibia map tottaly worked, that one guy hacked!

I get OwNeD! :eek:

I tried to send you a PM, but I don't know if it's working. I don't get any feedback whatsoever when I click the send button.
Did you recieve it? Yes the map totally works, but the spawn totally sucked :p

Back