• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rumors about CipSoft hackeds servers in version 7.72.

psilocibe

Reaction score
Rumors about CipSoft hackeds servers in version 7.72.
" cip was hacked sometime around the 7.72~ client a few people still have full copies of the server. at some point the full map and npcs where released. All the full map links died or were removed a few sites still have the npc i believe the polish OT site still has them. If im not mistaken GriZzm0 from otfans is one of the few people who own a full copy of the hacked 7.72 server. Im not sure if its true but it was also believe that realtibia(i forget the server name) was primarily ran off those stolen files. "

The whole server wasent released, just the map and the npcs, I have the original files of 7.72 cipsoft

I'm pretty sure the 7.72 patch was released after the hack. Possibly to fix the bug that leaked in the first place. Hack took place in 7.7 or 7.71.

this was the start of the project open tibia?

Nope, the first was 7.1 if I remember it right (atleast that I still have my version off).
By then, it was one small PvP map and you could only be one vocation that used SDs, UHs, Exura Vita and Exevo Mort Hur, so lets say Sorcerer.
You killed a person in 3-4 SDs and you gained the mana in a balanced way, I played it 24/7. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Nope, the first was 7.1 if I remember it right (atleast that I still have my version off).
By then, it was one small PvP map and you could only be one vocation that used SDs, UHs, Exura Vita and Exevo Mort Hur, so lets say Sorcerer.
You killed a person in 3-4 SDs and you gained the mana in a balanced way, I played it 24/7. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

I so freaking miss that map! east of that map was anni! XD lets see, a small town, north was a desert south a boat xD right ? :p

Yes, I have the original CipSoft map with signs, books and blackboards, have it since 2005~2006, don't remember the year.
The NPCs I have it too, don't remember the year that I get it, but have a long time ago.

Iryont (owner of Tibianic) have the the whole server (I think), he showed to me some files.

Most part of tibia maps available to download (7.6 or 8.0) aren't the original, like RealSoft datapack released here by ProWar~ (don't remember the full nick).

The only thing that I want to know, it's how alot of people get the CipSoft NPCs files converted!

Dennis (from realots) social engeneered the real cipsoft servers back in 2003. He basicly called up the host company and said he lost past and claimed to be them. Then he shared it with Grizzmo and Remere (?) who compiled it to OTserv.

lol way to quote me from v###s forums and start another topic here about it.

You are wrong.

Peoples without any knowledge in programming, have them.
most people dont have the original ones converted. they remake them or find copies around. Spend a few minutes searching here on otland and many quest npcs can be found. other shop npcs are easy to recreate by hand

Dennis (from realots) social engeneered the real cipsoft servers back in 2003. He basicly called up the host company and said he lost past and claimed to be them. Then he shared it with Grizzmo and Remere (?) who compiled it to OTserv.
ahh yes realots that was the name i couldnt remember i knew real was in the name.

I also have a full pack of Cip's NPCs , but not the map. There used to be a link for download on some other forum , maybe otfans, idk.. But they aren't converted. Though, I like to read the scripts sometimes, you can see all the dialogues with npcs and stuff.

wish all these files were more common .. then maybe i'd have something to play besides warloria lol

I'm the one that released the NPC files on OTfans (I am knightfire).
However, I never knew the map files were released, Clint mentioned it was released, could someone lead me to the source?

I'm the one that released the NPC files on OTfans (I am knightfire).
However, I never knew the map files were released, Clint mentioned it was released, could someone lead me to the source?

all links on otfans have been removed by staff a LONG time ago. i dont remember links ever being put up on otland. there is a chance you could maybe find a link on a br or pl ot site but even if you do find any they are most likely dead. The staff worked pretty quickly to remove all the links

Back