• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Runes and mana running error ..

Jpstafe

Reaction score
hello, here I bring a video of the error that I have, when I stand up, run the runes well, with the exhausted well .. but when I walk it is different .. which can be, I have followed some tutorials here in ottland in changing some lines in Player .cdd but nothing worked for me

any ideas to fix this error? ..

Now I check it, thanks for answering me!
:cool:
Post automatically merged:

I do not understand much of Build software better, together (https://github.com/) .. these are the steps to follow?
@dudantas
refactor of the onUsePotion
7ed74ac
@dudantas
Merge remote-tracking branch 'upstream / quickloot-cpp' into runes / poti……
e8b1940
@dudantas
add nextAction variable
????

Last edited:
mmm no, it is not a simple fix unless you know what youre doing
you will need to ask if somebody will add this to your server for you, unfortunately I don't have the time either

I have followed the steps of the tutorial that you passed me and it did not give me a result, it is more more delay than I had now ... for a second attempt I downloaded the complete files and less ... they did not work for me

I don't know which TFS is your OTX server based on but can you try finding this in your player.cpp
C++:
void Player::onWalk(Direction& dir)
{
    Creature::onWalk(dir);
    setNextActionTask(NULL);
    setNextAction(OTSYS_TIME() + getStepDuration(dir));
}
If its there then remove this, compile and re-try move/using runes/potions
C++:

I don't know which TFS is your OTX server based on but can you try finding this in your player.cpp
C++:
{
    setNextActionTask(NULL);
}
If its there then remove this, compile and re-try move/using runes/potions
C++:
C++:
{
    setNextActionTask(NULL);
}
Removed ...

any other line?

No just try and tell me if anything changes, If not will try other solutions.

First of all, you didn't mention which engine version are you using, and that's kinda important and mandatory.
Also, it seems that M0ustafa's suggestion should have fixed it for you.
If it didn't, it might hard to tell without going through some of your code. If its 1.X, I can take a closer look, hit me up on my Discord and we can screen share.

Back