• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Runescape

This is what pros look like
e909Qnz.png

Well it's mostly Trollsom, but he lets me lead the way for fun.

- - - Updated - - -

1 Month Member Subscription

Item total£1.23

Total £1.23 GBP

Why didn't no one say o_O

Well it's mostly Trollsom, but he lets me lead the way for fun.

- - - Updated - - -

1 Month Member Subscription

Item total£1.23

Total £1.23 GBP

Why didn't no one say o_O

I actually said I am getting membership on a new account for only 2$ for being in the membership trial.

I don't know, it just said something about 1st month, i get 2000+ loyalty points & 12 free spins on the thingy thing, with a certain % taken off price making it £1.23 for the first month, obviously following months are normal £4something.

I actually said I am getting membership on a new account for only 2$ for being in the membership trial.

Yea but you didn't say why, or how :p
Now we know it's because we were in the trial.

Just got of trial, it's awesome! So much money! :D

Except the fortune thing sucks. Half of it are members items.

What's best out of the 3 weapons types you can focus on for starting i guess?
Attack, Ranged or Magic?

Trials have a 25k trade limit which sucks, if you want to give them items or take items go into the red portal (minigame near falador?) and kill each other. Done a mining bot for a while on a trial at same time as main.

I used the wildy looter for the month of members and was getting like 300k/hr then as it went F2P did mining in resource dungeon for coal/mithril and made about 80k/hr.

Main I botted like 6 99's so far on my 3rd main (One got recovered other perma banned) and next is runecrafting, runespan is OP.

If it is your main. Start with meele,then ranged and finnaly magic.

Okey thanks :)

Another question before i get off, what skills should i start trying to complete first, does it matter? Or should i start trying to max woodcutting, firemaking etc first to just get them out of the way?
I've been looking up afew guides & they require you to goto certain places, i haven't really found out how to get from place to place, could someone tell me if theres some sort of transport system eg, boats? Am in Traverly at the moment, i was trying to get to the McGrubdy place or w/e, because a guide said it's best place for leveling woodcutting & i couldn't find any possible way to get there..

Last edited:
What's best out of the 3 weapons types you can focus on for starting i guess?
Attack, Ranged or Magic?

There is nothing called best, if you're good at one of these things then it's the best for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Okey thanks :)

Another question before i get off, what skills should i start trying to complete first, does it matter? Or should i start trying to max woodcutting, firemaking etc first to just get them out of the way?
I've been looking up afew guides & they require you to goto certain places, i haven't really found out how to get from place to place, could someone tell me if theres some sort of transport system eg, boats? Am in Traverly at the moment, i was trying to get to the McGrubdy place or w/e, because a guide said it's best place for leveling woodcutting & i couldn't find any possible way to get there..

This might help you

Skills doesn't matter, if you focus on one skill you'll get bored and eventually will quit.

Eh, 1 million is like $1 which is like 10 minutes work irl? =s

Make 100 mill and I'll be impressed! :D

Actually 1m equals 49 cents.

100m is easy to get without buying gold anyway, bot frost dragons with a main and loot bones which are 15k each and they drop everytime ^_^

Actually 1m equals 49 cents.

100m is easy to get without buying gold anyway, bot frost dragons with a main and loot bones which are 15k each and they drop everytime ^_^
Is dragon bones worth 15k ea?

Is dragon bones worth 15k ea?

Guess I was wrong since I didn't play for a long time but if you mean dragon bones then it's worth 2,679 coins but if you mean frost dragon bones then it's worth 11,477 coins.

Back