• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Runescape

I always wanted to play it but could never bring myself to actually sit & cook/make fires & shit, stupid time waste crap that i don't give a flying crap about, that's why i settled with Tibia. I gave it ago so many times, oh so many years ago.
Well actually i was playing Ultima Online/Anarchy Online before either, but seeing as both were pay2play & at the age of 13 i couldn't really pay for those myself :<

Did I mention you're only gonna profit good if you have over 10m?

I guess I didn't :(

I know that already. That is where my skiller comes in with money making methods! BTW: Does anybody know how to transfer cash from player to player?

Drop it in a secret area, or trade it like once a day

My skills right now:
mHyN9W.png

I know that already. That is where my skiller comes in with money making methods! BTW: Does anybody know how to transfer cash from player to player?

Open two accounts on same time, this is done by opening two different browsers and then connecting to the same server on the same time, a second late would result in a fail.

Also I've heard rumors you might get banned for multi client.

Open two accounts on same time, this is done by opening two different browsers and then connecting to the same server on the same time, a second late would result in a fail.

Also I've heard rumors you might get banned for multi client.

I have bot and I am nost scared :D

RS has a 25k trade limit :/ I will post my skills when I get on my main PC.

I have bot and I am nost scared :D

RS has a 25k trade limit :/ I will post my skills when I get on my main PC.

25k trade limit because you were never a member, you need to purchase membership atleast one time so you never get the trade limit.

25k trade limit because you were never a member, you need to purchase membership atleast one time so you never get the trade limit.

I was a trial member, but that doesn't count -_-

- - - Updated - - -

My current skills:
x8v9B.png

I don't understand why people never listen to my tip and they just go level everything including defense and prayer.

The best way to be a good pker is to be a pure, let's do an example here.

Now we know you can only attack people in wildy in a close level combat, E.G level 50 vs level 56, that will be in a wilderness level of 6

Let's say that level 50 has: 50 atk, 64 str and 53 cons. and the other combat skills are 0
And the level 56 has: 52 atk, 30 def, 45 str , 53 cons, 30 prayer.

We could obviously see that even though the level 56 is higher in combat yet the level 50 could easily destroy him using higher strength.

These numbers were made using a combat level calculator so I don't get a reply back saying I was making up numbers and these numbers would lead in a different combat level.

I agree with Rambo(even though I don't play this game xd)
When I was playing I was balanced and I destroyed people who were pure this is my skills;
l83GJ.png

I am selling donors on an ot for gold on runescape, pm me to know which ot.

If you see this post is supposed to be in Marketplace, I'll do it.

I am making a new account and it's gonna be an obby mauler pure.

Never really tried it and I think it will be awesome!

Back