• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Runescape

I'ma jump on this Runescape, am at a loss though, this character creation shows all these different designs (Am assuming are just designs) but i don't know wtf they are, are they classes? or what am confused.
From what i know about past Runescape there was no classes right? It was defined by just leveling the skills, so are these just cosmetic?

Edit: Yea okey, there cosmetic, wtf is the point in that.

I'ma jump on this Runescape, am at a loss though, this character creation shows all these different designs (Am assuming are just designs) but i don't know wtf they are, are they classes? or what am confused.
From what i know about past Runescape there was no classes right? It was defined by just leveling the skills, so are these just cosmetic?

Edit: Yea okey, there cosmetic, wtf is the point in that.

They...are...just...outfits... :(

No be jelly me pay 2$ because I get it while in trial member and i get spins and loyalty points, not trying to make you more jelly :(

I don't have any money atm. And I never spent any money on a online game. But RS deserves it.

If i were to use a bot, what's the best one? probably for future reference sake though, at the moment i basically no nothing about the game so i'm guessing a bot would be a waste of time xD

Edit: Whaaat :O
I logged in today, & instantly found myself in a cutscene with trolls & shiz, with NPC fully voiced.
That's pretty cool.

NOO! I want that little baby troll :3

Last edited:
Epicbot is the safest and has the best scripts.

Negative, powerbot has more scripts and you can request your own, I requested 4 easy scripts from Epicbot and they were denied while scripters in powerbot made them to me easily.

I don't where you came from that it has the best scripts and safest, but did you actually check This?

Negative, powerbot has more scripts and you can request your own, I requested 4 easy scripts from Epicbot and they were denied while scripters in powerbot made them to me easily.

I don't where you came from that it has the best scripts and safest, but did you actually check This?
I never said anything about quantity of scripts, and yes I used PowerBot for around a week and always caught my bot being stuck, it's rather annoying and using PowerBot is less safe than using EpicBot, if you knew what you were talking about you would clearly know that EpicBot has features to furthermore avoid banishment. EpicBot has a highly skilled scripters as well as free scripts for each and every individual skill complete with preset botting areas with banking, dropping etc.

If i were to use a bot, what's the best one? probably for future reference sake though, at the moment i basically no nothing about the game so i'm guessing a bot would be a waste of time xD

Edit: Whaaat :O
I logged in today, & instantly found myself in a cutscene with trolls & shiz, with NPC fully voiced.
That's pretty cool.

NOO! I want that little baby troll :3

You can get your baby troll by talking to corporal Keymans in the Burthrope.

On the bots: Powerbot has more scripts with more functions. But at Epicbot they take scripting very serious so outsiders are not welcome with their scripts. I am using both scripts as on of the bots doesn't help me the other one is there to fill in the spot.

You do realize that within that week I botted for about 16 hours a day?

I am really impressed, you know what guys we must follow this guy because if we don't we will be called retards for not doing that.

So please, sum up your advice and tell me more about how retard I am and why I should listen to you and basically waste my time with a person who doesn't even know that the scripts in the search isn't the only ones and you can actually add them manually.

Thanks, good to know.

The tutorials for Runescape have gotton soooo much better ey? I know this is the member shit, so i don't know what the free guys get, probably more wood chopping or something ;D
At least i got Mr Trollsom.

Thanks, good to know.

The tutorials for Runescape have gotton soooo much better ey? I know this is the member shit, so i don't know what the free guys get, probably more wood chopping or something ;D

You can actually skip the tutorial if you want.

Thanks, good to know.

If you need any help, leave me a PM or Visitor message.

I will be giving away 1m soon for new people, not much but once I get my main to frosties and make back my santa I will start making good giveaways.

You can actually skip the tutorial if you want.

I actually like the tutorials this time around (Though there the member tutorials i think).
Last time i played which was a good few years ago, it was long & tedious, now there fully voiced? & i get a little Troll, cool :D Am obssessed with this troll xD

Back