• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Running XAMPP 1.6.5 [Apache not starts] Dedicated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonet

Web Developer
Reaction score
Hello, i'm currently fixing my friends dedicated server. But he couldn't open the apache etc, so he gave me the password for it to make it.
Now i'm wondering, i closed my firewall and everything. But i cant open apache, when i click on "start" on that control panel it doesnt starts.

I also Closed my firewall and what more to do? It's not my firewalls problem then.

So can anyone help me?

edit!

This is when i open my apache.exe

NEW PIC!

When i enter my ip...

I'm coming to this.

I give reputation!

Last edited:
Yeah, i have the same proble, and i noticed that apache.exe is already running when that window shows up... so terminate that apache.exe that is running and then try it :D

well..if u want to make the website go on 192.168.1.1 and add a a new host with ports 80 and it should work!

But you must go to IIS services and disable it, then the port 80 will be free otherwise IIS will be busy with your port 80

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back