• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rusty Armors?

Zarz

Bruhs || Tibiacams.net
Reaction score
Well this is my idea, How about if HARD monsters were to have a very rare chanc eof dropping a rusty armor? and Raid bosses that also drop Zydrate would have a chance of dropping a rusty armor to?

Rust removers would be on the donation shop not sure about numbers possibly 10 for 2 points? or something.

mostly you'd just get stuff such as: MPA, Molten Plate etc.
but then you have a rare chance to get a 5 point donation armor and a very rare chance of getting an expensive armor.

This way people are donating for the rust removers and then they have a chance to get a 5 point donor item or a very rare chance to get a 25~ point item.

but most of the time you'd just get a normal drop item.

Well this is my idea, How about if HARD monsters were to have a very rare chanc eof dropping a rusty armor? and Raid bosses that also drop Zydrate would have a chance of dropping a rusty armor to?

Rust removers would be on the donation shop not sure about numbers possibly 10 for 2 points? or something.

mostly you'd just get stuff such as: MPA, Molten Plate etc.
but then you have a rare chance to get a 5 point donation armor and a very rare chance of getting an expensive armor.

This way people are donating for the rust removers and then they have a chance to get a 5 point donor item or a very rare chance to get a 25~ point item.

but most of the time you'd just get a normal drop item.

Sounds like a great way to raise money for the giant panda even if it was to be implemented very soon, and to help with people donating afterwards. It will keep the server supported, and allow players to have fun, or get pissed off at rusty armors :thumbup:

IMO in order for this to work properly the spawn of raid rates would need to be raised which would be nice. Considering this server is boring in PvP a nice raid every 3 hours(?) would be sweeeeeeeeeet.

I thought about this a few weeks ago but I didn't have the strenght to post it, im glad somebody did, good job Zarz (y)

Back