• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

~Saga's Official Mapping Thread~

it wasn't made by xan >__> it was made by Alex [Peroxide] just the idea mustve been from Xan/Poof or w/e~
and the Void is there for seagulls~

The whole town is not copied, DP was copied from a picture that Poof showed me on msn, and I copied like 2 buildings on the city from Xan and built onto it with inspiration.

The first 4 Pics edited Evo,
5. 6. Pic dunno what kind of map from Neon
7. Illusion Storms Newbie Isle
8. Again Neons Map
Last 3 Maps, dunno :D
Looks awesome ^_^

Originally posted by Marco~
Hai folks! To bump this thread and to show what I do for this project, I thought I'd show some of the rook I'm creating, it's not all, and it's not finished either, but I'll be getting there.

Alright, so we start off with the town center, nice and peaceful. It has everything around, shops, some houses where friendly citizens live and even a pub!
screenshot_2009-11-5-9-44-5.png

When you go south, you'll find yourself next to the best armory of the whole island! (No, it's not the only one), and even the gate where you'll leave safety behind.
screenshot_2009-11-5-9-44-14.png

Outside the gate, you'll find yourself facing wolfs...
screenshot_2009-11-5-9-45-59.png

Or get lost in the swamp and face several creatures at the same time, even trolls! You'd better run before they steal your money.
screenshot_2009-11-5-9-45-5.png

In a cave you might encounter some bugs...
screenshot_2009-11-5-9-45-26.png

Or run into a spider pit where poison spiders made their webs!
screenshot_2009-11-5-9-45-38.png

Getting back into town by taking the bridge to the east (made by poof..), you're safe again.
screenshot_2009-11-5-9-44-49.png

The mill, which also is the lighthouse to guide ships home safely.
screenshot_2009-11-5-9-47-3.png

And talking about ships, you have gained enough experience on your adventure to leave this island behind and head for the mainland. Talk to the boathouse keeper and he might just bring you there.
screenshot_2009-11-5-9-44-27.png

I hope you liked it!
Sincerely,
Marco

Edit, I noticed the blue flowers which you can take away and I also noticed the black tiles at the swamp, taken care of that.

Credits to the whole Saga Team (AEsoft), Henkie and poof.

It's not very detailed, to be honest the only screenshot that i fancied was the first one.

we're not really aiming for OMGSUPERWOWDETAILED! we're just aiming for a good playable rpg map

Sorry Emma =/
I just liked the wolf respawn =/
The yellow tree looks bad =/
And the water comes from where? =P
I loved the bug and spider spawns too
But the other, sorry, I don't know what to say =S

Back