• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Saint's Custom Sprite Pack

Saints Anathema

Old School Doleran
Reaction score
So after a few months of looking around for sprites, and then learning how to add them all in, ive only ever boughten 2 sprite packs and honestly i still feel it was worth what i paid for it, no regrets they look amazing.

Anyways, i remember when i first cmae to otland, and i remember seeing Artii releasing that paypal script, and seeing what others release, and well i always felt like i had nothing to really offer the community. Well now i feel i do,

If you wanna rep my time compiling this, that would be cool and id appreciate it, i hope you enjoy these as much as my players do.

Heres a few randoms
30264.png

29119.png

29079.png

28957.png

28923.png

28925.png

28926.png

28947.png

did I ask how to get them? There's pictures of it already so why would I need to downoad a client for it? I'm not retarded.

He said he bought them, so these sprites aren't his work. And unknown tried to help you, saints didn't post all sprites, just few...

i actually lost internet posting this thread and didnt even know it showed up, so absolutely sorry for this lol, but you can get my custom client from my website,

HelteraClient.rar

and at zieworksi, you have like 200 of my sprites... out of like 2000.. when i get my home internet set back up, i will post them all for everyone. It is my way of saying thanks to all the support i have received from Otland.

I hope you enjoy the sprites as much as my players do.

oh on a side note, i currently have about 200 of the most mindblowing sprites, in my custom client.

and like i said ill release the rest as well, when i get the ability to winrar them and upload it.

oh and dont forget to tell me how much they made you cum your pants

ya but i didnt add in different monsters i have so trust me look back for more,

in my crrent spr, you get a black demon, yellow dragon, black dragon, black knight boss king, and like a king arthur type outfit

looktypes that i can remember

Back