• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scarlet Horn - Discussion Thread

i have an idea, a school with pupils, teachers, principals, curators etc. As i mentioned in your mapping thread. Adding them as passive monsters, maybe a few aggressve troublemakers or so. Though while i thought of this i thought of another idea, a talkaction: !urinate / !pee. You can imagine its purpose. Maybe it could "recharge" after a certain amount of time or after consumng liquids. In my opinion the feeling of destroying and annihlating is great, blowing up explosives in shooters, base raping in strategy games etc.

Kind regards

:eek: ..... :eek: .......

Rejected >.<

Yeah hehe. It was an idea I had for me and my RLs OT a long time ago when I hated school. The urine thing was a brilliant idea I came up with today.

Though it could be a very funny talkaction, used in fun quests in many creative moments. Example: Urinate in someones lawn, have 10 seconds to go inside the owners house and steal an item. Or urinate for fun, like on someones corpse after you have pk'd that person.

Please I'm not a troll or sick, it's just that FUN is all that matters to me in games

Well maybe not urinate on someone's corpse, but you can "hug" them maybe? xD
Like in WoW hug corpses, or something else, maybe to pray above a corpse!

We'll discuss that ;)

Something cool I saw in a OT I played once was weather system. It started raining (water drop effect on the ground) and raging clouds was in the sky.

Yeah I've heard of that.. but I'd like to see it, it sounds really complicated o_O anyho - Im actually working on that school now ^_^

Fk yh

Really?:DThat's awesome! Make sure to have a library and a math room. And don't forget the killable pupils and teachers and most important this
25qtz76.jpg

Currently working on the most difficult, deskheading, mindbreaking quest ever.

Get the correct order of tiles to stepOn in order to open the last fence at the "E"nd.
But every tile "opens" or "closes" a fence, what's the correct order? :O
Is there a solution!?
If my calculations are correct then there are:
Possible Solutions = (12^2)-24 = 120
120 combinations >.<
I'm not sure if that can be solved so easily :D

Layout:
15e7bko.jpg

12 tiles to step on, 2 possible sates (pressed, unpressed) = 12^2 = 144
negating the possibility of all tiles pressed or all tiles unpressed = 12*2 = 24
144-24 = 120 possible solutions

At least that's what the logic tells me xD
Dunno if a maths expert agress on that though.

Ah then we are both wrong xD

There are 2 possible states for 12x tiles = 2^12 = 4096
1/2 chance right for 12x tiles = (1/2)^12 = 1/4096 = ~0.244%
or
4 Possible states for 6x rooms = 4^6 = 4096
1/4 chance right for 6x rooms = (1/4)^6 = 1/4096 = ~0.244%

Try 4096 diffrent combinations and succes =D

Nah 4096 is way to much!

Anyhoooo, it will be hard to solve so look forward to DIE TRYING! Wwwaaahahahaaha! xD

Idea I came up by myself:
The GM balls which are scattered all across the world and have the ability to summon the Eternal Gamemaster which has the ability to grant a wish to whoever who manages to collect all seven

LoL like the dragonball series xD (wow.... I miss my childhood :( )
The idea is neat, I'll think about something similar and discuss it with the team, got some suggestions already!
Nice going, keep it up! (but please no peeing ideas xD)

Like dragon ball? What a coincidence. HEHEHE. :(

Another idea:

Over 9000 steps stairs until you reach heaven, there you will meet God. He will be upset when you interupt him, unless you are a lady ofcourse:w00t:. Ask him about which ever female NPC you want and he will tell you something about her. If you mention Birgitta he will for example say: "BIRGITTA OHHHHH, SHE ALWAYS TAKES A BATH IN THE EVENING.". Ask him for help/mission/quest, if you are a male you can forget about it, unless you can bring him a lady or something else than interests him. If you are a woman, he will most likely have job for you. He has a collection of books of his own taste in his library, most books are unreadable since many parts are covered with stains of something white.

Lets bring this thread back to life!
Should we implement a guild war system? (I'm assuming yes :D)
and if so, should players get experience from frags in wars? Let's hear your opinion!

omg 5 ppl think I'm a pervert :(

Lets bring this thread back to life!
Should we implement a guild war system? (I'm assuming yes :D)
and if so, should players get experience from frags in wars? Let's hear your opinion!
tumblr_ll0v1vJmEt1qc3ioj.jpg

And

Add demon possession
32d79f148e19c3ddaf24b58aae36f7e0.gif

EDIT:6 ppl think I'm a pervert :(

Last edited:
Back